What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin Game 1 thread

Gronk

Staff member

Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues extended training squad

Jack Bird (Brisbane Broncos)
Reagan Campbell-Gillard (Penrith Panthers)
Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
Josh Addo-Carr (Melbourne Storm)
Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Nick Cotric (Canberra Raiders)
Boyd Cordner (Sydney Roosters)
Angus Crichton (Sydney Roosters)
Jack De Belin (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Dale Finucane (Melbourne Storm)
Blake Ferguson (Parramatta Eels)
Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Wade Graham (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
Ryan James (Gold Coast Titans)
Josh Jackson (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters)
David Klemmer (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
James Maloney (Penrith Panthers)
Jordan McLean (North Queensland Cowboys)
Latrell Mitchell (Sydney Roosters)
Cameron Murray (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Tyrone Peachey (Gold Coast Titans)
Mitchell Pearce (Newcastle Knights)
Tevita Pangai Junior (Brisbane Broncos)
Matt Prior (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
James Roberts (Brisbane Broncos)
Tariq Sims (St George Illawarra Dragons)
James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters)
Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
Tom Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
Paul Vaughan (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Aaron Woods (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hasnt even turned up to meet the team as yet and now hes off training with Freddy. This is going really well so far. Yeah I know hes injured and has earned a break. Blah blah blah.
No sign of Mennings as yet either. I guess he deserves an extended break after his stellar season for Parra and his MOTM performance for Tonga. I just dont get it but what would I know.

Hasnt even turned up to meet the team as yet and now hes off training with Freddy. This is going really well so far. Yeah I know hes injured and has earned a break. Blah blah blah.
No sign of Mennings as yet either. I guess he deserves an extended break after his stellar season for Parra and his MOTM performance for Tonga. I just dont get it but what would I know.

Except the photos of him training

192a2667.jpg

192a2826.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
Fitler is gonna look like a goose when Moses, Nathan Brown and Gutho are 1, 2 and 3 on the leaderboard of the Dally M tally count after 10 rounds next year...

Gronk

Staff member

Actually I read somewhere that Fergo was at training early, when he didn’t have to be.

Not that he would expected to participate, considering he played in the GF with a broken leg.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/01/blake-ferguson-played-grand-final-with-broken-fibula/

Eelogical

Referee
Fitler is gonna look like a goose when Moses, Nathan Brown and Gutho are 1, 2 and 3 on the leaderboard of the Dally M tally count after 10 rounds next year...
Mate, even jerking the gherkin needs some down time for repairs. BTW, can you spare me some vaso?

Gronk

Staff member
LODGE NAMED IN EMERGING BLUES SQUAD
By John Davidson
Nov 26 2018 10:38PM
Brisbane Broncos prop Matt Lodge has been selected in the Emerging Blues squad for 2019.
NSW Blues coach Brad Fittler has named a 23-man Emerging Blues squad to take part in a training camp at the soon-to-open Centre of Excellence on 13 December.

The likes of Lodge, Sydney Roosters hooker Victory Radley and Wests Tigers halfback Luke Brooks have made the cut.

"The majority of players named are young, have stood out in their age groups and representative teams and had a big influence, and any time they make these types of squads is important," Fittler said.

"We're giving time to meet these players and while we don't have time to train it's very important to get to know them for the future plans of NSW."
The NSW Emerging Blues squad:

Payne Haas (Brisbane Broncos)
Matt Lodge (Brisbane Broncos)
Kotoni Staggs (Brisbane Broncos)
Jayden Brailey (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
Kyle Flanagan (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
Curtis Scott (Melbourne Storm)
Jesse Ramien (Newcastle Knights)
Daniel Saifiti (Newcastle Knights)
Mitchell Moses (Parramatta Eels)
Waqa Blake (Penrith Panthers)
Shawn Blore (Penrith Panthers)
Jack Hetherington (Penrith Panthers)
Dylan Edwards (Penrith Panthers)
Moses Leota (Penrith Panthers)
Campbell Graham (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Robert Jennings (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Euan Aitken (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Blake Lawrie (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Zac Lomax (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Cameron McInnes (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Reece Robson (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Victor Radley (Sydney Roosters)
Luke Brooks (Wests Tigers)

https://www.insidesport.com.au/news/lodge-named-in-emerging-blues-squad-516089

Latest posts