What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

lockyno1

Post Whore
If Gatting wins I’m off to the Maldives, 4.20 For the place was juicy.

25% for the first 4 made it a decent day.

Well done fantastic run, great place money. My only win for the day was Kiwia, the rest of the day was a absolute bust...to make things worse I have backed Sky Boy every start but went off it today (backed the 2nd horse in a large way)

Western Australia would break off from the rest of mainland Australia and smash into Peru killing millions of people if it weren’t for Bob and Sandra Peters

I worked for Mr Peters for about 6 years in my 20’s.

A very quiet, unassuming, self-made man that just f**ken loves racehorses.

Me and a mate would skive off on a Wednesday arvo to either Belmont or Ascot and watch the last four races with one eye on the track and the other on the lookout for “Silent” Bob.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I worked for Mr Peters for about 6 years in my 20’s.

A very quiet, unassuming, self-made man that just f**ken loves racehorses.

Me and a mate would skive off on a Wednesday arvo to either Belmont or Ascot and watch the last four races with one eye on the track and the other on the lookout for “Silent” Bob.
He was great on this morning with Duff and Hadley.

Latest posts