What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Its been widely reported that BA has 10 matches to prove himself. Most 'experts' thought that 26 points would be the minimum points to make the finals but actually 32 points was the cut off point in 2018. So with that in mind BA will have to win 65% of his games or 15-16 games plus the 1 bye. So for the first 10 games 7 wins would be my pass mark.
My question is what would you think will be his pass mark?

Glenneel

Bench
NRL has published a graph of the distances to be travelled by each team next year. Surprise, surprise Roosters are the favoured team yet again by travelling the least. In fact they hardly even get out of Sydney looking at how little distance they travel. In 2018 for the last 5-6 rounds they never even left Sydney. Wtf!!!!!!!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its been widely reported that BA has 10 matches to prove himself. Most 'experts' thought that 26 points would be the minimum points to make the finals but actually 32 points was the cut off point in 2018. So with that in mind BA will have to win 65% of his games or 15-16 games plus the 1 bye. So for the first 10 games 7 wins would be my pass mark.
My question is what would you think will be his pass mark?

I dont think you can draw a line in the sand at 6, 7 or 8 wins. Player unity or lack of and playing structure, playing for the coach will be relevant. 7 wins and 3 50 point losses could mean he's gone. 6wins and 4 close losses could mean he may stay for the rest of the season.

I dont think its as cut and dry as merely nominating wins/losses.

Gronk

Staff member
@shaun Johnson do you dare take on the cursed Eels No.7 jersey ? Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose ...

giphy.gif

Bolgeel

Juniors
But they are spine players. Of course they need skill, as I said.

Jason Taumalolo says GET OUT OF MY f**kEN WAY MERKIN!
But for a man of Taumalolo’s size he has amazing pace and footwork, that’s a rare combination...and Tongans weren’t around in the 60’s

Dibs

Bench
Really? Can you provide one media source which has reported this?

BTW 32 points for a top 8 spot is a outer (think it’s the first time). The majority of the time it’s 28 points.
Not to mention the team that finished 8th may have had 32 points but they could have made it with 26 and a better for and against. Of course this is a little simplistic as it would depend on who took those points off them

hindy111

Post Whore
Not to mention the team that finished 8th may have had 32 points but they could have made it with 26 and a better for and against. Of course this is a little simplistic as it would depend on who took those points off them

Your back, hadn't noticed you for a few days and had my fingers crossed you where gone for good.
f**king hell.