What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Did he??? No.

Toovey was trying to save his job at the time and was probably willing to donanything to keep it. Hey he probably thought he could work with the bloke and get him through his issues. Maybe BA knew and thought the same who knows but at the end of the day it was just another big name signing that turned to shit.

When was the last big name signing that didn’t???
It was a big name that turned to shit but not something that could have been avoided in the way that you seem to be suggesting.

You are right though. It’s f**ked.

I had a massive chub the whole offseason thinking about what Foran could have done. Such an unfulfilled talent. Could have been anything.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was a big name that turned to shit but not something that could have been avoided in the way that you seem to be suggesting.

You are right though. It’s f**ked.

I had a massive chub the whole offseason thinking about what Foran could have done. Such an unfulfilled talent. Could have been anything.
I’m sorry Gary but all I took out of this post was you with a massive Chub.

there was a suggestion elsewhere that Johnson has already agreed to play with a club from 2020 hench why the 1 year deal with the sharks.
Now if the sharks have to shed players after the salary cap investigation is complete then he should have his contract torn up first.
I hope the NRL don't approve it til the investigation is over.

Gazzamatta

Coach
there was a suggestion elsewhere that Johnson has already agreed to play with a club from 2020 hench why the 1 year deal with the sharks.
Now if the sharks have to shed players after the salary cap investigation is complete then he should have his contract torn up first.
We arent talking about Parramatta here. Im sure all will be fine.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Anything with Moses will not be a good halves pairing.
Moses was very good in 2016 OA. He also has great talent. His defence improved considerably and they do say that "defence is about attitude."
Moses wasnt the only player whos attack turned to tripe last season. Even his long kicking game dissappeared last season which was terrific in 2016. Why is he being singled out?

Gronk

Staff member
Twitter is saying Roosters to replace Cronk in 2020.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Moses was very good in 2016 OA. He also has great talent. His defence improved considerably and they do say that "defence is about attitude."
Moses wasnt the only player whos attack turned to tripe last season. Even his long kicking game dissappeared last season which was terrific in 2016. Why is he being singled out?

He's being singled out because I was replying to a comment that said a combination of he and Johnson would be good. I disagree as I don't believe Moses can work with halves who are equal to him. It's maybe why the tigers had a worse record when he and Brooks were playing together than when one was out for one reason or another.

Also after only 1 pre-season with the club all of a sudden there's talk of disharmony in the team, we come last, our attack (that he was supposed to lead around) looked disjointed. It's also a terrible look that 18 months after we signed him we're apparently allowing him to talk to other clubs about a possible release mid-contract.

There's many more factors to why we came last and it's stupid to "single out" a player, coach, staff, or refereeing decision but I believe that Moses is one of the factors as to why we played poorly last season.

Bolgeel

Juniors
Before people go off their brain they should remember where the Moses/Norman combination got us this year.

Personally I'd take Maloney ASAP.
Wouldn’t touch Johnson he’s just a unpredictable Moses clone
Best scenario is Johnson to sharks, Moses to warriors and brown/salmon to partner Norman
Norman contract tbd post 2019

Eelogical

Referee
The whole roster stunk like a bucket of prawns left out in the sun, but it didn't hinder the desire of seafood for everyone.

Latest posts