What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour - Josh Reynolds to Dragons in 2020

BLM01

First Grade
I heard a rumour.

I heard a rumour. They say you got a broken heart.

I heard a rumour. Oh, oh, yes I did, boy. I heard a rumour.

Now it seems they're telling me you’ve changed your wicked ways

But should I give you a second chance? Baby, I'm too afraid.
Na na na na hey hey...got a like The Banana girls

Drag Queen

Bench
I agree. Loved his zip and his passion although at times for a trip. But like the NRL is...a few injuries, time out of the game and all of a sudden it has passed you by and a new younger model enters.
His shoulders also would be a worry and he would not last the riguous of a No. 9 now.
In saying that Tigers will need a new 6 and a 9..very soon
I woiuld have him over Benji.or Robbie..but not in our club so Tigers keep him,
Not sure why Jimmy says we need a better No 9, what I saw last year McInnes can hold his head up after every game. If your team aint on the front foot in attack and and defending on the back foot.how can a hooker change that.
Yeh..he gave away a few silly penalties trying to slow down the ruck but someone had to stop and change the momentum we were losing in most games towards the end.
To be fair McInnes lost his mojo when we needed it the most. Tackling rate 100% Attacking rate? I may have seen it once.

I think this is bullshit coming from the article where Reynolds said he wouldn't mind having a crack in the Super League. Someone has run with that I reckon.

I hope Wests hang on to him, I think he'll be good for us next year with an uninterrupted off season under his belt.

dragon thomo

Juniors
The only reason I would let go of McInness is for the likes of a Johnston and move Hunt to hooker. I would not McInness for Reunolds.

BLM01

First Grade
To be fair McInnes lost his mojo when we needed it the most. Tackling rate 100% Attacking rate? I may have seen it once.
As I said he lost his attacking rate and mojo because we were always on the back foot when the team needed it most. A hooker needs go forward 1st just like halves. All the team lost their mojo including the coaching staff. He should not be..infact... you cant single anyone out except the coach.
And how about the coach give him a 5-10 min breather here or there to help with aiding a bit of spark back in the legs...probably cause McInnes did not want to come off so what the player wants prevails to Mary it seems.
Damien Cook had it all year cause he forwards went forward over the advantage line all year and quick play the balls with a 7 that has a great kicking game.
He is in a spine position and is highlighted more than others..but his efforts for all year were enough for me to show he has got it and a positive for us....he was in a team of uphill skiers in the end. Just my take.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Saints need a better hooker than the one currently in the no. 9 jumper.

Hopefully, Robson steps up.

McInnes is fine at 9, he does an awful lot of defensive work and so becomes fatigued when required to do 80min. Robson is the ideal partner in a hooker rotation. Can bring some variety to the dummy half role and at the same time be a good replacement for De Belin when he needs a rest.

At the moment I think Norman is our best option to replace Widdop at 6 immediately.

I've heard the Tigers are interested in Widdop and are offering substantially more dollars than he receives under his Dragons contract. The Tigers want him for 2019.

Millward just needs to stand up and sign Norman before another club signs him.

Drag Queen

Bench
As I said he lost his attacking rate and mojo because we were always on the back foot when the team needed it most. A hooker needs go forward 1st just like halves. All the team lost their mojo including the coaching staff. He should not be..infact... you cant single anyone out except the coach.
And how about the coach give him a 5-10 min breather here or there to help with aiding a bit of spark back in the legs...probably cause McInnes did not want to come off so what the player wants prevails to Mary it seems.
Damien Cook had it all year cause he forwards went forward over the advantage line all year and quick play the balls with a 7 that has a great kicking game.
He is in a spine position and is highlighted more than others..but his efforts for all year were enough for me to show he has got it and a positive for us....he was in a team of uphill skiers in the end. Just my take.
Fair call.

BLM01

First Grade
McInnes is fine at 9, he does an awful lot of defensive work and so becomes fatigued when required to do 80min. Robson is the ideal partner in a hooker rotation. Can bring some variety to the dummy half role and at the same time be a good replacement for De Belin when he needs a rest.

At the moment I think Norman is our best option to replace Widdop at 6 immediately.

I've heard the Tigers are interested in Widdop and are offering substantially more dollars than he receives under his Dragons contract. The Tigers want him for 2019.

Millward just needs to stand up and sign Norman before another club signs him.
Tigers - Widdop. Geez... where were you when you heard that.
Now let the games begin and the stories run wild