What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic round - Parra v Storm plus meet up at Movie world

Eelogical

Referee
I'm seriously half considering going to this. Being on a saturday afternoon/night and our game is the last of three. Mrs said "Go for your life, meet up with others of similar, questionable IQ and have fun. I could use the break".

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm seriously half considering going to this. Being on a saturday afternoon/night and our game is the last of three. Mrs said "Go for your life, meet up with others of similar, questionable IQ and have fun. I could use the break".

If I am free I might come too

Happy MEel

First Grade
Your wife sounds like a keeper :thumbsup:

Eelogical

Referee
51MeXeQQH1L._SY450_.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
So they still have that Batman ride at Movie World?

The last time I went there was I think 1992 and that ride was awesome.

I went there last year when I took the family to the GC. Told the wife I was going for milk and would probably be all day about it.
Basically there is a thing there they are calling a hypercoaster which is so fast scientists came up with a new name for it to better describe its awesomeness. It is truely terrifying, but I did it and I'd like to do it again this time with my eyes open and less screaming.

Latest posts