What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing

butchmcdick

Immortal
The Mundine-Horn undercard has had Eddie Everywhere, Paul merkin and ‘Gerald’ Whateley as commentators so far.
No wonder the fighters had to fake a blue at the weigh in.
Is there a more unlikeable trio? (Besides Sloth of course)

Sloth is sitting ringside

Ray Hadley too

mozza91

Coach
Mundine to win inside 6. Crawford broke Horn. Choc will take advantage. At least I hope so I’ve got & $150 on him.

blaza88z

Coach
That's why I have never paid to see a boxing fight (nor will I ever), it's so dodgy sometimes.

I am not saying he didn't get knocked out, I am suggesting that Mundine took that fight knowing he would not win it and it was purely all about the shit talk in the media to sucker as many as possible into seeing the fight, it's like WWE where you get the bad guy doing whatever he can possibly do to have people want to pay to see him get flogged by the good guy, none the less.. great career

That's why I have never paid to see a boxing fight (nor will I ever), it's so dodgy sometimes.

I am not saying he didn't get knocked out, I am suggesting that Mundine took that fight knowing he would not win it and it was purely all about the shit talk in the media to sucker as many as possible into seeing the fight, it's like WWE where you get the bad guy doing whatever he can possibly do to have people want to pay to see him get flogged by the good guy, none the less.. great career

Pretty much, Mundine made a near 20 year career out of it, getting paid ridiculous money along the way. Had his body held up he probably would have gone another 10 years......because everyone keeps falling for it.