What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

Had $150 x $350 on I'll have a bit and $60 on voodoo lad, enticing star and I'll have a bit box tri.

f**k YOU MALAWALKER

I boxed 6 for the F4 but didn’t have I’ll have a bit. :cry:

Malaguerra’s a nice horse. Had a few collects on it which always helps to chuck it in.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Golden Beagle next year at Rosehill...ridiculous time to have a race like that, leave it to Melbourne FFS.

When I first heard about it straight away I thought they are going to start taking the prestige away from traditional Grp1 races with these novelty races worth squillions... but fair play I reckon making this only for 4 year olds is clever and tying it to the slipper/rose is also clever even though it would be a billion to one a horse would ever win all 3.

Hopefully it makes trainers think again before rushing off the good colts to stud at 3

Latest posts