What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
BKaN2kv.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
I thought I read somewhere that it was going to be a sunken pitch, meaning that the pitch level is say 1m below ground level of front row ? Doesn’t took sunken.

Suitman

Post Whore
Looks like a walkway across the front of the stand Suity. Someone gave you a bum steer mate. Stay clear of the front few rows when purchasing tickets.

Sort of.
If you notice, there are entry/exit points at every single bay. The old Parramatta only had two sets of stairs for the whole Eastern stand. That means every person entering the stand had to walk along the front of the stand to get to their bay.
Therefore, at the new stadium the only people needing to walk along each walkway now will be those in the front row of that bay. 20 people at most, not thousands. Completely different design. In fact, the front row of the upper deck would be great seats and not to be avoided.

Suitman

Post Whore
Looks like a walkway across the front of the stand Suity. Someone gave you a bum steer mate. Stay clear of the front few rows when purchasing tickets.

I can't remember reading that anywhere but you may be right. Can you remember where you saw it?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I've explained it.
How else do you think people in the front row are going to get to their seats? Climb over from the 2nd row?
They are not walkways like the old Parra.
It's quite clear.
Yep my point originally. A walkway thats not really a walkway. I get it. Beware the frequent beer drinkers and avoid the first few rows. Unless you are one of the frequent beer drinkers of cause.

hindy111

Post Whore
I've explained it.
How else do you think people in the front row are going to get to their seats? Climb over from the 2nd row?
They are not walkways like the old Parra.
It's quite clear.

It's a good design. I had an idea of a sushi train under the seats

Bankwest, Geez okay, I know that is a subsidiary of CBA. Have we finally gotten the bank involvement we were all promised in 2008/9 ?

Latest posts