What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team 2019

Tiger05

First Grade
Seems good news all round, I must admit I didn't think much of "Go" but she seems to be guiding us in the right direction.

I didn't judge her at the start despite the noise that was around her. I think she has proven that she is doing a great job as is Pascoe.

super_coach

First Grade
400k is great but I'd love to know what the plans are to Increase this year on year without the need for huge success on the field.

By being smart and shrewd. It’s all about long term sustainable success and that is done by laying good foundations. You can go for instant glory and have some short term success and than being broke a few years on.

I think Pascoe and the board have done a super job and I would be rather in our shoes than Manly or the Sharks. Okay they might have a better roster, but there is a real chance they go belly up in the future

gordsy

Juniors
By being smart and shrewd. It’s all about long term sustainable success and that is done by laying good foundations. You can go for instant glory and have some short term success and than being broke a few years on.

I think Pascoe and the board have done a super job and I would be rather in our shoes than Manly or the Sharks. Okay they might have a better roster, but there is a real chance they go belly up in the future

I agree but my point is how can we Increase the 400k to say 600k or 800k without us needing to make the 8. If the rumours are true Penrith paid us about 400k to let Ivan go, so IF that's true then at best we broke even. And does the 400k Include the money that Wests had to tip in to pay the debts the Tigers side wasn't able to cover ?? If the 400k covers all of that then it's outstanding if not then it's just smoke and mirrors.

Shredder

Juniors
I think Wests Ashfield covered the debt didnt they?

Regardless it doesnt matter, all the club needs to do is not lose money.

In a perfect world they would buy concord oval and turn that into a decent stadium with parking.