What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman??

Frank Facer

First Grade
Norman's best position is halfback. With Cronk retiring at the end of next year, Norman could be the number 1 halfback in the game by 2020, if he is playing there. I think he is one of the best game managers in the comp. I would play him halfback and Hunt 5/8.

I do not think that he has the running game to play 5/8 or fullback.

We were apparently chasing him when he signed with Parra long ago, so I am not surprised that we are interested again.

nontime111

Juniors
OH YEAHH!
Snap him up!!

Hunt to Hooker or 5/8th hes a gun is Norman!

they played a good game together at Broncos Im a QLDER so love the guy hell do great here

if they cant move Widdy let him play fullback or even centre hed carve! Damn good news for a change if we do sign him!

Coffs dragon

Bench
Mary has no plan B!! So how the hell can he convert a player with Drug possession conviction, Sex tape star and serial party animal boozer that mixes in the circle of dodgy Bookies!
Sure he's been a weapon for the Eels......a weapon of mass destruction!!
Sorry but it's multiple red flags for my liking!

Brutalitops

Juniors
Mary has no plan B!! So how the hell can he convert a player with Drug possession conviction, Sex tape star and serial party animal boozer that mixes in the circle of dodgy Bookies!
He's shown zero relapse into prior behaviour for a while now. Also how is being in a sex tape without consent a red flag, nobody gives a shit about that one.

His form in 2017 propelled Eels to the Top 4. I don't believe that their 2018 was much to do with him, his combo with Moses simply fell apart

Coffs dragon

Bench
He's shown zero relapse into prior behaviour for a while now. Also how is being in a sex tape without consent a red flag, nobody gives a shit about that one.

His form in 2017 propelled Eels to the Top 4. I don't believe that their 2018 was much to do with him, his combo with Moses simply fell apart
I still don't buy it, if he was that good or reformed in any way then how come no other club will touch him as he's been shopped around by the Eels.
IMO he's no different than Todd Carney......plenty of talent, but a loose cannon that lacks self control.

_Johnsy

Referee
I agree, pass for mine.