What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plug for a mate

super_coach

First Grade
Hey folks, a few of you Tiger tragics May have already listen to it, but for those who don’t know, my mate Eddie who use to be a regular Poster has teamed up with another guy who has a media background and are doing a weekly podcast on the Tigers. It’s a really good listen,very well presented and good content. I think it could really grow into something.

They are also keen on feedback and involvement from the fan base. Anyway you can catch it at nospam.com.au (I think that’s the correct address) Anyway if you google WestsTigers podcast you will find the address.

Anyway as Molly would say...do your self a favour and have a listen

macnaz

Staff member
Very professional actually, and very entertaining . Definitely worth listening to .

macnaz

Staff member
Its good to see they arent a couple of know it alls , but a couple of blokes who speak well and have a very good knowledge about our club.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I like Eddie as a poster. Can sometimes be a bit glass half empty but sadly he’s generally right about it :joy: haven’t had a chance to listen yet but will and no doubt it’s good stuff

Should get him over here on LU

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Happy to throw one of these his way..

Let me know what colour he prefers..

images

Latest posts