What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Dec 6-10 2018 - INDIA WIN BY 31 RUNS

Bazal

Post Whore
This is the second test in the UAE all over again, 4 for f**k all to a score.

Really poor captaincy since lunch IMO, great to see an old school 100 from Pujara. Could be a match winning one.

I wouldn't say poor personally, I'd say impatient. It was like he wanted to run through them and didn't trust the processes. A few bizarre plans that I don't agree with...but that said, we dropped two at leg gully so this could be all over if they were taken and all of a sudden it's been good captaincy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wouldn't say poor personally, I'd say impatient. It was like he wanted to run through them and didn't trust the processes. A few bizarre plans that I don't agree with...but that said, we dropped two at leg gully so this could be all over if they were taken and all of a sudden it's been good captaincy.
We’ve been playing for the new ball since the 55th over, when they were 6 down. The excellent bowling of the first session has been absolutely wasted.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Time to stick a fork in Starc, he is done for the day and just wasting this new ball

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Starc bowling absolute poo now, India will be looking to declare soon with our shitty line up.

Bazal

Post Whore
Starc is cooked. This part has been poor captaincy, you've got Cummins sitting there while Starc has a fork in him and is missing the mark every ball.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Starc is cooked. This part has been poor captaincy, you've got Cummins sitting there while Starc has a fork in him and is missing the mark every ball.
Cummins should of been on after Starcs first over of poo.

Why the continually short poo from the quicks??? It’s been laughable since lunch.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
excellent innings from Pujara tho, India would have been royally reamed without him

Bazal

Post Whore
This is all on the captain.

!

It's a thankless job mate. Blokes bowl rubbish and the captain cops the stick for it. Yeah he could change the bowler, but there's so much more to it than just that. He could have done better but putting it all on him is just the same silly oversimplifying that's been happening in the Parra forum.

Great day for us, a few frustrations aside. We are well and truly on top despite Pujara. They're over 250 runs short of the last two first days of daytime tests at Adelaide coming into the best day or two of batting.

Latest posts