What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
Moses became a big headed merkin that thought it was his team and pissed the rest of the group off??

Surely that could have been foreseen, though?

I mean, Moses arrived to Parramatts with a bit of a reputation behind him.

Plus, we all saw how he tanked at the Tigers to force a release...

hindy111

Post Whore
Surely that could have been foreseen, though?

I mean, Moses arrived to Parramatts with a bit of a reputation behind him.

Plus, we all saw how he tanked at the Tigers to force a release...

Well he was brilliant in 17 and Fitler seems to rate him amd speak highly of him.

Id rather a 23yld acting childish then a 27yld. People can change and mature a lot in early to mid 20s

IFR33K

Coach
Dylan Brown perhaps Means coach only wants one and doesnt care who. Maybe he thinks Corey games compliments Dylans better.

Or maybe he thinks Moses is a dickhead

That’s the thing that’s got me shaking my head! How can he want one, and doesn’t care who? Doesn’t sound very encouraging or promising coming from a head coach if he states he’s not too sure on which half he wants for next year.

hindy111

Post Whore
He has been a puzzling signing, for sure...

If the tigers thought he was such a terrible influence why did they table him a 1mill a season 3yrd deal?

Moses gave us a great 2017. And we prob only paid half his contract. 2018 was junk. Even if he plays bad in 19 id say he was worth the punt we took on him. A highly talented 22yld on realy a 2yr deal.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That’s the thing that’s got me shaking my head! How can he want one, and doesn’t care who? Doesn’t sound very encouraging or promising coming from a head coach if he states he’s not too sure on which half he wants for next year.
But Huggy told us he knows what he is doing.......

hindy111

Post Whore

Im unsure which one I would rather keep as well.
Moses has higher ceiling and may rue letting go. Norman is the safer bet however as has less weakness. But Norman is prob past age now where we may look back and go shit how did we let him go.....
Who would you keep?

IFR33K

Coach
Moses is a decent player, I’d say he’s in for a big 2019. Fittler has huge wraps on him too, and given his young age I’m sure he’s learnt from his issues.

hindy111

Post Whore
But Huggy told us he knows what he is doing.......

I have said it before. I think BA is a great loyal guy and players respect him. But I dont think he is smart enough to out witt the other coaches with a game plan. More a monkey see monkey doo type.
But that can and most likely has been fixed with the assistant they bought in. Now we can sit back and see by round 10 how effective it was. If not sack him and let Potter is it? Take over

IFR33K

Coach
Im unsure which one I would rather keep as well.
Moses has higher ceiling and may rue letting go. Norman is the safer bet however as has less weakness. But Norman is prob past age now where we may look back and go shit how did we let him go.....
Who would you keep?

I’d keep Moses. Norman comes across as having the party boy attitude, where one continually asks when will he mature?

hindy111

Post Whore
I’d keep Moses. Norman comes across as having the party boy attitude, where one continually asks when will he mature?

Norman seems like a clown who team mates would love and find funny. Keep things light hearted.Not always a bad thing

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
But but but but it’s not the coach, name me another club in the comp shopping around both their halves pre season with no firm clue who their fullback and dummy half options are???
But but but but but it is the coach.

But but but but but it is the players.

But but but but but it is the front of house.

But but but but but there isn't one single, convenient, easy scapegoat who is responsible for all of our problems.