What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Timbo

Staff member
Very meh. Trying to glorify a character that’s memorable and famous trait is being an asshole just doesn’t work

It's just...

I didn't need to know how Han got his blaster, met Chewwie for the first time, met Lando for the first time won the Falcon and did the Kessel Run. And I certainly didn't need to know that it all happened in a 72 hour window. If it had just been a cool adventure of young Han then maybe it would have been good.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I liked Predators, so for me I had already forgotten the AVP franchise. This movie I guess is the final nail.
I was enjoying Predators until Lawrence Fishburn showed up.
First Pred is a classic I could watch over and over, 2nd one is pretty good and the rest are bad. Don’t get why they feel the need to one up the predator alien, it was perfect in the original.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Alien 3 screwed the franchise well before avp. There’s a doco on just how much of a clusterf$*k making it was. Quite astonishing

Zoidberg

First Grade
Flatliners 2017 remake.
Wasn’t expecting much but I was liking this for the most part, not great but ghost movies give me the jeebies and this was alright. First 2 acts were quite good and pretty creepy, last act turns to shit.