What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zane Musgrove Charged with Aggravated Indecent Assault

Pommy

Coach
Talk of another unarmed player being involved. Hope he’s a tiger not a bunny.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who cares what team he played for, of who he's signed with.

If found guilty, he should be banned from playing Rugby League.

If the NRL really wants to drive their family-friendly, stance-against-domestic-violence message home, then they should have zero tolerance for this bullshit.

If that's too harsh, then they should play in the club jumper with no sponsors on it. Just the words "I'm a gutless woman bashing, cowardly merkin" on both sides of it.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Isn't that great.. top two stories on SMH are NRL related.

Right after the NRL have been talking about white ribbon day etc. Let's see what they actually do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181207-201641_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181207-201641_Chrome.jpg
    805.1 KB · Views: 22

magpie4ever

First Grade
Well this (plus Walker's charge) will just about do me as far as rugby league is concerned - seemingly it is played by numerous gutless bloke bashing or assaulting women.

Sick of this shit.

Life's Good

Coach
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/w...t/news-story/97cfd6ec0999b68ce69cb1677f7f4f4e

I bet his mate is one of those douchebags who carries on like ‘don’t you know who this is?’

A couple of sh*tbags who dont appreciate how lucky they’ve got it. On top of that I’m sick of having to defend the game on this of sh*t(I know it’s a reflection of society which tells me society is pretty f**ked).

Rant over.

AJB1102

First Grade
Making players rich partners in the game is going well. It's like they're making up for being well behaved last off season.