What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Life's Good

Coach
The icon Burt Reynolds is gone, aged 82.

Can’t believe there aren’t more posts about Burt.
Definitely an icon. I was a devotee of Smokey & The Bandit (coming from a trucking family - Kenworth of course)this movie was all that was great about trucking. Beau ‘Bandit’ Darville was one cool mofo.
Followed up by Cannonball Run & I got a lot of enjoyment out of Burt Reynolds movies in my pre teen years(not forgetting the stuntman flick - Hooper). RIP.

Last edited:

King hit

Coach
Family friend of hours and a great mate of my grandfather died today at the age of 96.

I didn't have a lot to do with him but as a kid when I would visit my grandparents in Texas on the QLD/NSW border my grandmother would take me over to his place and him and his wife were lovely people that would always have biscuits and cold drink in the fridge for me and some great stories to tell. A good man who worked hard, served his country when needed most and raised a good family.

nöyd

Staff member
fOBwnaS.jpg

King hit

Coach
Stephen Hillenburg the creator of Spongebob just died at age 57

Thank you for bringing this magnificent creation to the world

horrie hastings

First Grade
Been a week for Australian celebs.

Darius Perkins who played The original Scott Robinson in Neiboughs died aged 54.

Annalise Braakensiek

Jimmy Hannan aged 84.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Albert Finney star of movies such as Tom Jones, Murder On The Orient Express, The Dresser, Under The Volcano and Erin Brockovich has passed away aged 82.

Latest posts