What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

imgunawin72

Juniors
I also noticed the other day that Erskineville Oval had League posts, I hadn't been past it for years but I remember it used to have AFL posts.
Maybe they could utilize that beautiful old ground?
Maybe the Souths junior reps are training there. I think they may have played some Harold Matt’s and SG ball games there in the past.

kbw

Bench
Does anyone know anything about the Sydney Uni SS side and who is doing recruiting and coaching etc ?

BulaMana

Juniors
Does anyone know anything about the Sydney Uni SS side and who is doing recruiting and coaching etc ?
They've found a coach, but not 100% who it is, I believe his first name is Mick. They're also going to be a feeder team for Glebe-Burwood, which is interesting.

MountainMan

Juniors
They've found a coach, but not 100% who it is, I believe his first name is Mick. They're also going to be a feeder team for Glebe-Burwood, which is interesting.

That’s interesting...The new Ryde SS team is the feeder to Glebe RMC .That has been confirmed.

Wonder where that leaves Belrose .

imgunawin72

Juniors
Geographically belrose is a long way from concord, so it makes more sense for concord to align themselves with ryde and/ or Sydney uni.

earl park riot

Juniors
That’s interesting...The new Ryde SS team is the feeder to Glebe RMC .That has been confirmed.

Wonder where that leaves Belrose .
Sydney University are Glebe-Burwood’s sole Shield feeder club for 2019. Pretty sure Ryde-Eastwood are feeding Wests Magpies. They were never lined up with Glebe-Burwood. At last report Belrose were still in Shield for next season.

rightleftin

Juniors

Sydney Uni coach is Mick Habib, previously assistant coach at Glebe Burwood.

MountainMan

Juniors
Sydney University are Glebe-Burwood’s sole Shield feeder club for 2019. Pretty sure Ryde-Eastwood are feeding Wests Magpies. They were never lined up with Glebe-Burwood. At last report Belrose were still in Shield for next season.
My source at the club,who held the Operation Manager title within the club,told me it was Ryde Eastwood who are the 2019 feeder.
Sydney Uni does make sense though.

Joker44

Juniors
ryde eastwood should do well, leagues club behind them and big catchment of players with no other RMC or SS clubs really in that area. Most of Burwood players are from outside the area

rightleftin

Juniors
ryde eastwood should do well, leagues club behind them and big catchment of players with no other RMC or SS clubs really in that area. Most of Burwood players are from outside the area

It will be interesting to see if they manage to sign any of the guys that played in their NSW Cup side over the years.

earl park riot

Juniors
My source at the club,who held the Operation Manager title within the club,told me it was Ryde Eastwood who are the 2019 feeder.
Sydney Uni does make sense though.

Yeah Uni is a good fit, both in terms of proximity and heritage. We actually never had a formal discussion with Ryde Eastwood as their intention was always to feed Wests.

Latest posts