What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Backed a horse named Bobby Axelrod a month back coz I'm a fan of the show Billions at $151and it got up..

Running again in the 6th at doomben today and pushing 100's again. Worth a fiver for lighting to strike twice

to_ddeath

Coach
Would rather spend up on a Hyeronimus Bosch piece than ever back that flog Hyeronimus again...absolute slaughter job on Slow Burn, cannot understand what goes on in these merkins noggins at times.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Backed Arcadia Queen once ever it managed to get rolled as a $1.90 pop in a shitty fillies listed race.

Couple of starts later it comes out and absolutely bolts in an open age Grp 1.

Sometimes I just want to stab my dick with a fork.

Don’t remind me at least Material Man Place wasn’t awful at least

to_ddeath

Coach
Rain is around so hopefully Doubt Defying can break a month of outs for me in the Villiers...even with the twit on board it, should still be about half its current odds.
Last anything I'm on til the MM meeting.

matrightyeh

Juniors
whats everyone like today?
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Sphagnum

Coach
Rain is around so hopefully Doubt Defying can break a month of outs for me in the Villiers...even with the twit on board it, should still be about half its current odds.
Last anything I'm on til the MM meeting.
Sky boy is absolutely flying. Big test for him but looks very promising

Latest posts