What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman??

Drag Queen

Bench
Are you sure, I thought it was tomorrow when Norman's signing with SGI will be announced. Why is it that the papers put forward these tit bits and Millward remains silent. If the deal has really been done, then Millward should be the one announcing it.
Who knows possm. Just the usual cloak and daggers BS.

blacksafake

First Grade
Are you sure, I thought it was tomorrow when Norman's signing with SGI will be announced. Why is it that the papers put forward these tit bits and Millward remains silent. If the deal has really been done, then Millward should be the one announcing it.
Possm, Mate our club has always made sure their T's have been crossed & the I's dotted before saying anything.I know it can be annoying but it's probably the right way to do it.

getsmarty

Immortal
Mann released, set to ink big deal as Knights new hooker
Knights
The decision to release Mann indicates the Dragons are close to securing a quality back, with the club making it clear they would only free the 25-year-old if they could find an adequate replacement.

They are interested in picking up Corey Norman, and there was also speculation Alex Johnston was on their radar.

But complicating matters is Norman’s reported $940,000 a year salary at the Eels, and the fact the Dragons maintain they have no intention of moving Matt Dufty from fullback.

With Gareth Widdop likely to ask for a release after this season, Norman would be a key signing if they can find the cap space for him.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/ef1d05a27b7fde4df0f32adf7a97ac3e

Morotti

Juniors
where does norman play in 2019? the only open spots are the wing spots. You cannot really outlay such a large sum for someone to play reserve grade. aside from that fact I don't think Norman is a top tier player. Or at least he has not shown it for a while.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I just have a bad feeling about this proposed signing of Norman. If he comes for 2019 season then it won't surprise me if Gaz Widdop get's released earlier to peruse his ESL desire. Where there's smoke there's usually fire and I'm sensing a lot being blown out or arses with spin.

getsmarty

Immortal
where does norman play in 2019? the only open spots are the wing spots. You cannot really outlay such a large sum for someone to play reserve grade. aside from that fact I don't think Norman is a top tier player. Or at least he has not shown it for a while.

I Think you will find that Parra need to pay some of his contract for this year...If Norman comes it is as a utility can cover ..Fullback/Centre/Wing/5/8 ...Also insurance if Widdop goes early.(2020)

Latest posts