What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Dec 6-10 2018 - INDIA WIN BY 31 RUNS

Such a shame, with the way the tail batted they deserved to snaffle that one from the Indians.

30 runs between six batsmen and we're having a laugh at a Kohli meltdown.

I'm sure Darsh has given himself another ten tests with that 60.

Burns and Renshaw in.

T-Boon

Coach
I think there should be a NSW Origin v Rest of Australia trial match from which the selectors pick the test 11. Where on earth have they come up with this Finch selection and the other Victorians?

JW

Coach
The ch7 match stats wrap-up music is hilarious, its like some shitty version of The Final Countdown.

Yeah, it's already getting annoying.

Sounds like they've just hit the demo button on a kiddies keyboard from 25 years ago. Such is 7s sports production, I guess.

King hit

Coach
I think there should be a NSW Origin v Rest of Australia trial match from which the selectors pick the test 11. Where on earth have they come up with this Finch selection and the other Victorians?

I would love to see that game. People always bang on about NSW bias but we have been by far the best performed state and have consistently pumped out champion players and is therefore rewarded.

Tall poppy syndrome and jealous vict@rds

Sphagnum

Coach
Langer needs to fix these batting problems. If these are the guys who are going to be filling the top order he needs to teach them how to play test cricket.

Latest posts