What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Membership

DIOGENES

Juniors
Or if we assume that the 4 teams who were reporting last year but not this have maintained their numbers the total is 12.5K or nearly 8% ahead

Last edited:

BlueandGold

Juniors
Maybe someone has mentioned this already.

Got an email from the Eels.

$150 GA full season memberships at WSS.

I imagine our members would be very happy with that outcome, i know i am.

Not a bad seat in the house, all games for $150. Well done Burnie Gurr and the Eels for looking after the fans. :D

Almost certain to break membership record again with prices like that.

taipan

Referee
Geez waiting for membership numbers from the usual suspect clubs,Is like waiting for a Lotto win.
Eels I can understand , because of the new Taj Mahal stadium, the others? Get off your backsides .

cain3y

Juniors
I don't know what to make of this but when I went on the membership pages of the Panthers and Tigers I noticed a number flash up in the corner of the screen. When I refreshed the page sure enough the number appeared again. I managed to screen shot the image just before the membership page loaded up and this is what I got.
Tigers 12190
Panthers 19733
Make of this what you will.

Tigers Numbers.jpg
penrith numbers.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't know what to make of this but when I went on the membership pages of the Panthers and Tigers I noticed a number flash up in the corner of the screen. When I refreshed the page sure enough the number appeared again. I managed to screen shot the image just before the membership page loaded up and this is what I got.
Tigers 12190
Panthers 19733
Make of this what you will.

View attachment 25299
View attachment 25298
Somebody pointed one of those out earlier in the thread - the same numbers have appeared since each site went live so I doubt they're anything relative to this season.

cain3y

Juniors
Somebody pointed one of those out earlier in the thread - the same numbers have appeared since each site went live so I doubt they're anything relative to this season.
Yeah no probs just thought it was odd. If that is Panthers actual membership numbers though this far out from the season than that is impressive.

MilkShark

First Grade
Warriors had 5000 members last year, wtf.

Roosters had less than 10k and they won comp, wtf.

beave

Coach

images

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Have a closer look - the second column is comparative to this day last year - the third column is the final figure for the season. The Warriors had gone on sale late, still ended up hitting 18k. Roosters finished with 16k all up.

MilkShark

First Grade
Have a closer look - the second column is comparative to this day last year - the third column is the final figure for the season. The Warriors had gone on sale late, still ended up hitting 18k. Roosters finished with 16k all up.
Ohhhhhh well then, that makes much more sense.

Cheers!

OzDragon

Coach
Can't speak for other clubs, but trying to renew/purchase a new membership on the dragons membership site was painful. Slow and clunky AF.

Make shit easy and you'd be surprised how much people will spend.

Western_Eel

Juniors
A message has gone out to eels members today saying that they have 18,112 members already and thats before the general public which goes on sale today at 4pm