What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

hindy111

Post Whore
Btw Avenger
How do you like your eggs? Just incase I marry into the family. I am a scrambled egg kinda guy. Little bit of pepper and a touch of salt.

strider

Post Whore
Your just fooled easy I think. Cronk comes across as fake to me and tells everyone what they want to hear.

Hayne fooled you how many times? 4 or 5? And Haynes no smarter then an egg.

Unfortunately Aveneger the egg is smarter then you
Horseshit re: Cronk .... cronk offers all sorts of excuses to hate him - queenslnder, storm, roosters .... but never once have i felt he is a dick .... he would have been a sensational leader for a club like ours

hindy111

Post Whore
Horseshit re: Cronk .... cronk offers all sorts of excuses to hate him - queenslnder, storm, roosters .... but never once have i felt he is a dick .... he would have been a sensational leader for a club like ours

Cronk nut hugr

T-Boon

Coach

Was he involved in the Storm salary cap scandal? I think he was and played dumb and his agent took the fall for him and he pretends to now be all high and mighty Mr Perfect.