What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
No. But the full season GA membership is cheaper

No .
Panthers do however.

I feel they should do a 6 game pack but perhaps with new stadiun they feel they wont need too and will squeeze what can out of us all.

I reckon if memberships do not boom they will follow the Dukes strategies as normal.

amitropo

Juniors
Typical government project Parra luck,
Brother in law just told me that they are replacing a whole heap of metal beams, rails and post around stadium due to defects and flaking paint.

Eelogical

Referee
Brother in law just told me that they are replacing a whole heap of metal beams, rails and post around stadium due to defects and flaking paint.
Sounds like it needs knocking down before it's even built.

amitropo

Juniors
From what he mentioned, the paint has not hardened and need to be blasted off and re coated on site. Others will be replaced

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
probabaly the corrosion treatment as the final painting is generally done on site

still gonna cost a fair bit to treat it all again, most of the work is in the preparation

Suitman

Post Whore

Can you be more specific? Which beams, rails and posts?

amitropo

Juniors
Can you be more specific? Which beams, rails and posts?
In and around the concourse I believe( large round columns)
Mentioned that it will take a team of approx 30 painters over 3 months to complete doing long or double shifts to make it by End of March deadline

Gronk

Staff member
In and around the concourse I believe( large round columns)
Mentioned that it will take a team of approx 30 painters over 3 months to complete doing long or double shifts to make it by End of March deadline

Makes sense now why I can’t get a painter out to f**king quote.
everyone grab a brush - we've got work to do

Ok after that, pop over to my house. 30 painters will knock over the outside in an afternoon. :thumbsup:

Latest posts