What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Daily Tele now reporting we have 800k to spend!

Hmmm...
We may. If Normz was on 920 as is reported and this year's contract only started in November and we have only paid him 100 and the Dragons are releasing Widdop and therefore paying 600 for Normie and we already had 200 in the bank then when you add that 200 to the 600 you get 800. Simple.

Chipmunk

Coach
Mate, you know as well as I do that both Moses and Norman are on the nose with the players and the coaching staff. But while both are/were under contract it needed someone else to want one of them before we could release them and it seems (unfortunately) that Dragqueens wanted Norman more than anyone else wanted Moses. Means we have to keep him at this stage (still time for someone else to take him).

We are in preseason training and whether he is a problem or not, Moses needs to be selected in the halves and training there until he no longer has a contract with us. As fans we have no choice but to observe what is happening and the Club and coaching staff have no choice but to go with who is under contract.

Do you know if someone also still offered to take Moses off our hands that we would let him go, or are we now committed to Moses for the season now that Norman appears to be going?

emjaycee

Coach
F@%k it may be a long season with French on the wing. Has sivo impressed at training?
I dunno mate, I only asked about the halves and ended up being given a list of first choice training at this stage of pre-season.
I am guessing that Gennings, Sivo and GL are all still in the mix somewhere.

84 Baby

Referee
I think Moses is a little punk, but he will grow out of it (probably not with us). Norman won’t grow out of stupid however.
Still reckon he will have a better year and he knows his NRL career is on the line if he has another shit year.

Much more upside than the immature moron.
See you guys can agree.
My take is they’re both knobs but also fairly good players. They’re dickheadness negatively impacted their joint performance this year (probably more Moses’ fault) so as to avoid that again one of them had to go.
Norman has the more known ability but less fixable dickness.
Moses more potential but less consistent but hopefully personality is fixable.
That said wouldn’t surprise if we’ve had enough of Moses too

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I dunno mate, I only asked about the halves and ended up being given a list of first choice training at this stage of pre-season.
I am guessing that Gennings, Sivo and GL are all still in the mix somewhere.

With him being dropped to 20's training when the rest of the squad went to Armidale I can't see GL being in the mix. There'd have to be a lot of injuries to our backs before GL is considered.

Latest posts