What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL - Week 15

nick87

Coach
You mean other than his rookie year, when he played all 16 games? Lol.

If we were still in the mix, he'd be on the field this week and the rest of the year.
But yes, he will but if not, he's got a ring at least

He's had one major injury, the ACL/LCL, and now he may get shut down early because our season is lost and there is no need to risk him when it's vital he is healthy for TC next season

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee
I'll be following the Chiefs Chargers as closely as I can. What a game.

Big game for Miami, they have a chance of being in the playoffs if they manage to beat the Vikings...
Although if they could somehow do that, then beat Jacksonville at home, they'll probably lose in Buffalo, so I Shouldn't get my hopes up.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade

If we were still in the mix, he'd be on the field this week and the rest of the year.

He's had one major injury, the ACL/LCL, and now he may get shut down early because our season is lost and there is no need to risk him when it's vital he is healthy for TC next season
Best to sit him, so he can have a full off season, no point in playing when there is nothing on the line at the moment.

kurt faulk

Coach

is it true snarky eagles fans call him "wince"?

kurt faulk

Coach

https://sports.yahoo.com/stephen-sm...curate-chargers-chiefs-preview-172853190.html

Say it loud enough and … well, it still doesn’t make it true.

Stephen A. Smith quickly went 0-for-4 on ESPN’s “First Take” previewingThursday night’s game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Chargers.

Smith wildly misses the mark
Smith gave his take to Max Kellerman and Tedy Bruschi on Thursday morning’s show, pointing out who he was looking forward to watching.

He highlighted Chiefs running back Spencer Ware, Chargers tight end Hunter Henry and Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson.

If that didn’t read right to you, it’s because it definitely was not. And it had his TV mates serving as live fact checkers.

NFL Retweet@NFLRT

Stephen A Smith's scouting report for #TNF has Hunter Henry and Derrick Johnson as a key matchup...

Neither has playd a snap for the Chargers or Chiefs all year
1f926-200d-2642-fe0f.png

Those faces, though.

Correcting Smith’s scouting report
There’s quite a few things to undo here.

1. “I’m going to have some faith in Spencer Ware and thinking he can do some things.”

We’re not sure why. Ware was officially ruled doubtful with a foot injury on Thursday afternoon. Kellerman, in some disbelief, reminded Smith of such.

2. “I’m also looking at the San Diego Chargers on offense.”

Maybe we got to the bottom of this: he’s watching game tape from prior seasons. That’s the only way you’re looking at the San Diego Chargers.

3. “And I’m thinking about Hunter Henry and the way that he’s played this year …”

Henry, who we should note is indeed a tight end for the Chargers, has been out all year with a torn right ACL.

4. ” … he’s going up against Derrick Johnson and I have to keep my eyes on that.”

Johnson was certainly a guy to keep an eye on.

From 2005 through 2017. He left the Chiefs in February, signed with the Oakland Raiders, and has since been released.

Twitter appropriately roasts Smith

View: https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1073284578666672128

nick87

Coach
is it true snarky eagles fans call him "wince"?

Never heard it before, sounds like something Skip Bayless would come up with and other salty MFers who's young Qb isnt better than him

So Dallas and Rams fans can call him what ever they want to call him, as long as they make sure it starts with "Super Bowl Champion"

kurt faulk

Coach
Never heard it before, sounds like something Skip Bayless would come up with and other salty MFers who's young Qb isnt better than him

So Dallas and Rams fans can call him what ever they want to call him, as long as they make sure it starts with "Super Bowl Champion"

rams fans don't call him anything except wentz.

nick87

Coach
Hah! The only reason they got that SB is because Wentz gave us home field advantage, including throwing a go ahead touchdown on a busted ACL and LCL over dreamboat McVey and his his blonde haired wunderkid

Lot of great young QB's... most of them will retire without one of those.