What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk answer this. If you seen two men kissing infront of ypu and pecking each other on the neck how would it make feel?
I have nothing against Gay people and have gay friends. But I couldn't but help look away cause it make me feel a bit off.
Am I a homophobe?

No, just because watching some acts makes you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean that you have an irrational fear of the people performing those acts. It's your right to decline to watch.

TheRam

Coach
You do realise there are actually 4 candidates for the phrase Buckley's and although it is the most popular, only one of them relates to William Buckley.
Here are the other 3 for your future reference:
From Buckley's and None, presuming that expression derives from a Melbourne department store, Buckley & Nunn.
A reference to Mr Buckley of the Bombala region of southern New South Wales, who sued the government over title to land, the action seeming to have little prospect of success.
A reference to Mars Buckley, in relation to an 1893 run on banks, when Buckley ensured that the Bank of Australasia would have no chance of using his money to pay other depositors. The bank thus had “Buckley′s chance” of getting his money. This is arguably the more likely since the phrase was first cited three years after this incident.

Oh and I agree that we don't currently have any players that would be able to get the mega-sized TPA's that Slater, Thaiday and co have enjoyed.

You do realize that I was only referring to William, as I already stated, right? So there was no need to post the others right? But then again you are just being a dick, so what the f**k? Be a dick.

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk answer this. If you seen two men kissing infront of ypu and pecking each other on the neck how would it make feel?
I have nothing against Gay people and have gay friends. But I couldn't but help look away cause it make me feel a bit off.
Am I a homophobe?
If you think that snogging in public is awkward nothwithstanding genders, then you have no sexuality bias.

Gronk

Staff member
we need more Donald J. Trump's

and menimists

tx79m.jpg

TheRam

Coach
You would have more credibility in my eyes if in the process of "calling bullshit", you offered something sensible in return.

Oh says who, Mr Sensible himself?

The guy who just plays games and pays posters out with his wank-fart humour, but rarely places any skin in the game.

The irony of these posts on this topic is if you and your poison posse read carefully what I wrote, you would see that I actually agree with most of what we have all said. But from the outset you all were trying to corral me into some kind of corner where you could then skewer me as some kind of internet poster trophy.

Well do you and the joker posse feel like big powerful men now? You done good. Ugg!

Chipmunk

Coach
Am I a homophobe?

Would you feel the same way if it was two women?

Latest posts