What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Home Jersey

getsmarty

Immortal
March with us into 2019
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Mon 17 Dec 2018, 10:03 AM

With the partnership extension announcement of TripADeal featured on the men's squad apparel for at least the next three seasons, the Dragons have released their 2019 home jersey for pre-sale.

The 2019 XBlades home jersey will available in-store from December 19, 2018. However the Dragons Team Store has the new Red V jersey on pre-sale now.

Click here to be one of the first to own the 2019 home jersey. Are you ready to march with us into season 2019?

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2018/12/17/march-with-us-in-2019/

Jersey No 14

Juniors
someone tell the trip a deal dude (and the club) that i've got soooo many st george bank jerseys that i'm not buying another one until they change their title sponsor
surely the face of our Red V jersey has integrity for a major international sponsor

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Remember a little known sponsor JEEP, that graced the back of the jersey
Maybe if they swapped positions a few years ago andd graced the front, we'd be ina more sound financial position - Hey, but what the hell do I know

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why would you buy a jersey based on the sponsor, not the club?

I like having St George bank as a front of jersey sponsor.

I can’t think of another team that
a) has a sponsor who’s name ties in so well to the team name

and

b) has kept a major jersey sponsor for as long as we have

Both these are strengths..

JDHD

Juniors
This might be the dumbest start to a thread I’ve ever seen, and that’s a high bar.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Why would you buy a jersey based on the sponsor, not the club?

I like having St George bank as a front of jersey sponsor.

I can’t think of another team that
a) has a sponsor who’s name ties in so well to the team name

and

b) has kept a major jersey sponsor for as long as we have

Both these are strengths..
If I had my way I'd (which I did) try to by a changa 65 jersey with no crap on it a all - but they don't sell them at the moment.
I guess if your the type of dude who'd throws his money an anything maybe you should help win and put some cash towards the 7 mill. Me, I cant keep buying the exact same jersey year in, year out.
Does that make me any less loyal.
The Red V has my love, I don't need to keep thowing money at it to justify it's existance