What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superbowl predictions

footy75

Bench
Who you got playing in the Super Bowl?

I'm thinking Rams v whoever gets home field advantage out of Pats and Chiefs.

DC_fan

Coach
Who you got playing in the Super Bowl?

I'm thinking Rams v whoever gets home field advantage out of Pats and Chiefs.

I am writing off the Chiefs following their cutting of Kareem Hunt. KCs defence is flat out terrible and were really dependent on their offence to win games. While Mahomes at qb is doing a great job, they lost a great portion of their offence with the release of Hunt.

The AFC team I like at the moment is the Chargers.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Agreed on Hunt and KC, really brings them back to the pack imo,
The AFC is tough. I can make a solid case for 4 teams ... NE/PIT/KC/LAC are all pretty even now.

The NFCCG is going to be LAR-NO and i think that's a genuine toss up game, wouldnt shock me in the slightest if the Rams won that game. I think if i had to guess right now, i'd go NO-KC. My back up guess would be LAR-NE

footy75

Bench
I am writing off the Chiefs following their cutting of Kareem Hunt. KCs defence is flat out terrible and were really dependent on their offence to win games. While Mahomes at qb is doing a great job, they lost a great portion of their offence with the release of Hunt.

The AFC team I like at the moment is the Chargers.

yeah I here ya and I agree but if they can hold onto to number 1 seed think they are gona be very hard to beat at Arrowhead even without Hunt. Likewise If Pats get home field cant see anyone beating Brady at Gillette.

Let's see how Chiefs go this week without Hunt (not counting last week v Raiders) against Baltimore who have a good defense.

DC_fan

Coach
Agreed on Hunt and KC, really brings them back to the pack imo,
The AFC is tough. I can make a solid case for 4 teams ... NE/PIT/KC/LAC are all pretty even now.

The NFCCG is going to be LAR-NO and i think that's a genuine toss up game, wouldnt shock me in the slightest if the Rams won that game. I think if i had to guess right now, i'd go NO-KC. My back up guess would be LAR-NE

What no Dallas Cowboys

Last Week

Bench
Rams, Saints and maybe Chicago.
vs
Chiefs, Pats, Steelers and Chargers.

In that order. Rams and Saints is a toss of the coin. The Chiefs will be tested without Hunt. Will judge them over the next two weeks against Baltimore and The Chargers.

dogslife

Coach
After today's effort I'd like to see the Bears go close. Chargers are getting hot at the right time too.

A shootout Super bowl would be awful, so KC vs Rams/Saints is a no from me.

Eelectrica

Referee
Chiefs have the wobbly boot on. A chargers SB would not surprise me.
Guess we'll know more Friday when Chiefs and Chargers play. Not that I'll be able to watch it, but still.

I could see the bears spring an upset in the divisional round, but 2 in a row?

Kind of hoping for a Rams Chiefs SB and maybe the NFL will be forced to throw the defence a bone. Defence has been hit too hard by recent rule changes.

legend

Coach
Can the Pats recover from that last gasp loss to Miami? That would have a mighty sting in the tail IMO and couldn't happen to a nicer team.

I think the Cowboys might make the NFC championship game. They have most of the tools in place to make a run now that Cooper is on board.TE is their main weakness.

I'm thinking Saints v Chiefs with a Saints win.

AFC will be Chiefs v Chargers
NFC will be Saints v Cowboys

Valheru

Coach
I think Rams are done

Saints to win the NFC pretty comfortably from here with 2 playoff games at the super dome.

AFC is tough. Would like to see KC or Texans but don't think it will happen. The chargers are a chance as are Pats but I actually think Steelers will get through the playoffs

Saints/Steelers for me.

Frederick

Staff member
I think Rams are done

Saints to win the NFC pretty comfortably from here with 2 playoff games at the super dome.

AFC is tough. Would like to see KC or Texans but don't think it will happen. The chargers are a chance as are Pats but I actually think Steelers will get through the playoffs

Saints/Steelers for me.
I like the cut of your jib

Latest posts