What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

wazdog

Juniors
Richie Kennar to the Broncos. Looks like this will free up space for the Rabbitohs to retain Robert Jennings

DeeJ

Bench
Richie Kennar to the Broncos. Looks like this will free up space for the Rabbitohs to retain Robert Jennings

I really hope not but I guess there is the Seibold connection. He had a absolute shocker vs the Broncos earlier last year.

The Rosco

Bench
Virat Kohli ---> Roosters
To be signed under the new NRL salary cap dispensation for an international player of a completely different sport.
This new cap exemption was created in the carpark of Allianz by Politis, Greenburg and the chairman of Brown's paper bags Pty Ltd. The roosters were buying SO many paper bags, it was an easy sell to get the company on board as a third party sponsor.
And rubber stamped by the NRL ethics leadership group . . . . Inglis, Smith, Cronk and Gould.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
I keep waiting for fans of other clubs to hold a rally outside NRL HQ against the Roosters with placards reading, “Success should be ILLEGAL!”

I wonder why the Roosters get so much criticism when it is teams like Melbourne and Cronulla that have had premiership success almost straight after salary cap rorting and peptides respectively.

I wonder why the Roosters get so much criticism when it is teams like Melbourne and Cronulla that have had premiership success almost straight after salary cap rorting and peptides respectively.
So you're saying taking peptides in 2011 for a couple of months, then changing basically the whole squad, brought on a Premiership in 2016?
Every team needs to follow this blue print.
O
K

Latest posts