What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ladder Predictions

Roosters 18-6
Souths 17-7
Melbourne 17-7
Penrith 15-9
Dragons 14-10
Cowboys 14-10
Sharks 13-11
Broncos 13-11
Knights 12-12
Manly 10-14
Raiders 10-14
Wests 9-15
Warriors 8-16
Bulldogs 8-16
Titans 7-17
Eels 5-19

_Johnsy

Referee
Broncos roster is very strong, barring a lot of injuries they're underachieving if they don't at least finish top 4.
1/2's is your achilles heel. You won't win a comp with the pair you have ATM.

Your forwards have potential, however your last week of 2018 showed when the pressure is really on, they didn't know how to find an extra gear, and that was against a side that wasn't near full strength (numerous injuries).

I think a regular season finish of 6th is a good result for the broncs in 2019.

hardbaby

Coach
Broncos roster is very strong, barring a lot of injuries they're underachieving if they don't at least finish top 4.
I’d be surprised if they finish that high. They have the makings of a brilliant team but the forwards are young and the halves are poor game managers.

It is a sign of the respect in which Jamie Soward's predictions are held that nobody on this forum can challenge his prediction that the 2019 winner will be a back to back Sydney Roosters.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Valentine gone, Flanagan gone, Barrett the favorite to take over, Gallen past it and just collecting the pay cheques, sure they've added Johnson who might have a point to prove but after such a f**ked off season the Sharks are slip sliding away next year.

mozza91

Coach
Just saw an article on Facebook about the Roosters strongest 17. Amazing backline and good starting forward pack but their bench and depth look pretty weak. A few injuries in the forwards and they might be in strife.

Last edited:

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
For someone who doesn’t care about the Roosters, you sure post about them alot. Here’s a newsflash, a few injuries in the forwards for any team and they are in strife.

Latest posts