What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas to all the other Eels supporters on here.

Eelogical

Referee
Savour this time of year, guys. Family, friends and sharing time together is far more important that presents and possessions. Of course, I don't know each persons circumstances, whether you doing OK in your personal life or not so good. All I can say is that I've enjoyed reading a whole lot of posts on here and interacting with anyone who's happy to do the same. We're all Eels supporters, we're the most passionate on LU by far. 2019 isn't that far away and a new round of fun begins. In the meantime, feel free to throw your 2018 thoughts around. I'll start. Hindy111 needs to know where the letters are when he's typing.

hindy111

Post Whore
Savour this time of year, guys. Family, friends and sharing time together is far more important that presents and possessions. Of course, I don't know each persons circumstances, whether you doing OK in your personal life or not so good. All I can say is that I've enjoyed reading a whole lot of posts on here and interacting with anyone who's happy to do the same. We're all Eels supporters, we're the most passionate on LU by far. 2019 isn't that far away and a new round of fun begins. In the meantime, feel free to throw your 2018 thoughts around. I'll start. Hindy111 needs to know where the letters are when he's typing.

Merry christmas to all my imaginary friends on here I will never meet. I talk to you more then friends and family.:grin:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Merry Christmas to all eels fans, players, coaching and support staff

Stay safe, and may we all have some great cheer for 2019

Go the eels

Gazzamatta

Coach
Merry christmas to all my imaginary friends on here I will never meet. I talk to you more then friends and family.:grin:
You get my award for the Most Persistent Poster with the thickest skin. May Santa bring you a sleevless Flanno Shirt, a Mullet that never ages and Gus's appreciation for continued support even in difficult circumstances.
Cheers buddy.
Gazza

Eelogical

Referee
You get my award for the Most Persistent Poster with the thickest skin. May Santa bring you a sleevless Flanno Shirt, a Mullet that never ages and Gus's appreciation for continued support even in difficult circumstances.
Cheers buddy.
Gazza
I've got a special emoji just for Hindy....mullet.gif

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In the meantime, feel free to throw your 2018 thoughts around.
2pkrgn.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Your night invited too my New years party.
Just letting no in advance, actualy I have heard sometimes testicles can get sucked back up i to stomach. I hope that happens to your left nut.
I'm having my own New Years Party which finishes at 9pm. Will be teeing off at 9am New Years Day so I cant be f**ked mingling with f**kchops.

Latest posts