What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caption Time

gUt

Coach
DrhWHGsUwAEoeOp.jpg:large

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Mundine: “Normally yellow bin night is a Tuesday on the 2nd week and green bin night is every other week, but garbage night is every week. I normally leave a 6 pack out for my bin guy at Christmas as it’s hard taking other peoples rubbish each week, generally done without thanks. And where does all that rubbish go anyway? To landfill? That seems highly unsustainable”

Reporter: “what are you doing?”

Mundine: “Just trash talkin’..”

Wizardman

First Grade

Mundine: “Normally yellow bin night is a Tuesday on the 2nd week and green bin night is every other week, but garbage night is every week. I normally leave a 6 pack out for my bin guy at Christmas as it’s hard taking other peoples rubbish each week, generally done without thanks. And where does all that rubbish go anyway? To landfill? That seems highly unsustainable”

Reporter: “what are you doing?”

Mundine: “Just trash talkin’..”

Mundine: Im gettin myself some ice bra!!!!

Latest posts