What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas to all the other Eels supporters on here.

Gronk

Staff member
Boxing day must be called that when Dad's wrestle with big boxes trying to get them in the recycling bin. I broke out the Stanley knife this morning so its ok.

Eelogical

Referee
Well, that was a good Christmas Day. Had some family over ( five of us in total) for lunch. Had a cheese platter and dips, some turkey, ham and salads followed by a choice of plum pudding with custard or trifle with ice cream. No dramas, just catching up with general family related stuff. Enjoyed a few beers as well. Only thing that irritated me a bit was a 'Christmas gathering' near us that didn't finish until after midnight. Plenty of leftovers though to see out the next couple of days.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hope everyone had a very nice Christmas.

That was just the start for us here. Today is my missus’ birthday, so the celebrations continue.

I’m in beautiful Narooma on the south coast, with plenty of champagne, wine, beer, rum and gin flowing freely.
There’s also some food involved.

Gazzamatta

Coach

That was just the start for us here. Today is my missus’ birthday, so the celebrations continue.

I’m in beautiful Narooma on the south coast, with plenty of champagne, wine, beer, rum and gin flowing freely.
Head to Tilba for a burger at The Dromadery Pub. Love that place.
Cheers.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No visit to the Drom is complete without spending time here:

P8030197.webp

T.S Quint

Coach
Head to Tilba for a burger at The Dromadery Pub. Love that place.
Cheers.

We always find time to visit Tilba when we’re here (which is often).
Haven’t stopped in at the pub yet though. It’s on my to-do list.
Have been to O’Brians plenty of times. Love the ‘Million Dollar View’.

hindy111

Post Whore

Im not far. Down at sussex

Suitman

Post Whore

Narooma is one of my favourite south coast destinations. The colours of the water under the bridge and through the outlet to the sea are just stunning.
There's a little restaurant/café on the bay/outlet on the west side after you drive over the bridge. It's called Quarterdeck. Have eaten there many times over the years. Never disappoints. Beautiful location too on a pier over the water.

Anyway, I'm not heading that far south unfortunately.
I'm off to Culburra on Saturday.

As for Tilba - an absolutely gorgeous spot. River Cottage Australia was a fantastic show.

lingard

Coach
Narooma is one of my favourite south coast destinations. The colours of the water under the bridge and through the outlet to the sea are just stunning.
There's a little restaurant/café on the bay/outlet on the west side after you drive over the bridge. It's called Quarterdeck. Have eaten there many times over the years. Never disappoints. Beautiful location too on a pier over the water.

As for Tilba - an absolutely gorgeous spot. River Cottage Australia was a fantastic show.

I was at Culburra yesterday.

hindy111

Post Whore

Im a little further down. I might head to Husk pub later in the hokies. Prob weekend or next week sometime if want to grab a beer.

Suitman

Post Whore
I was at Culburra yesterday.

It's a nice spot. Good for bike riding, which I'll be doing plenty of.

Im a little further down. I might head to Husk pub later in the hokies. Prob weekend or next week sometime if want to grab a beer.

I was planning on heading to Huskisson one day for a swim and lunch at the pub. It's where mum and dad used to take us for hol's when we were kids.
I'm up for a catch up if ya want.

Eelogical

Referee

Greenwell Pt Bowling Club has an excellent chinese restaurant. Pelican Rocks seafood is worth a visit too. 15-20 minute drive from Culburra. It's all great coastline south of Sydney. Seems everyone here already knows that, though.

Latest posts