What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA season 2018/19 - General chat

T-Boon

Coach
Anyone else disappointed in Simmons this season?

Sixers are lucky they have Embiid

A little bit. He is about the same as last season when everyone thought he would naturally be improving at a fast rate. I think he will be a top 15 type player in the league rather than a top 5 type.

HowHigh

Coach
Good to see the Spurs sneak into 8th seed after the worst season in 20+ years
How good has Harden been lately though, dude is on fire

abpanther

Staff member
Good to see the Spurs sneak into 8th seed after the worst season in 20+ years
How good has Harden been lately though, dude is on fire

Hope Kawhi enjoyed his homecoming today!

I think Harden is a fantastic offensive player and he's fun to watch when he gets going, but man the foul calls he gets are ridiculous

Tommy Smith

Referee
Hope Kawhi enjoyed his homecoming today!

I think Harden is a fantastic offensive player and he's fun to watch when he gets going, but man the foul calls he gets are ridiculous
27 FTs the other day.

What a joke.

The league is so soft. Harden would have been destroyed if he played 25-35 years ago.

Meanwhile how about the no call on Durant's out of bounds today.

The NBA refs make the NRLs look great.

edabomb

First Grade
For the first time since 2000/01 Vince Carter has a better PER rating than Dirk.

Anyone notice that a lot of the games have heaps of empty seats?

I thought it might have been due quarter time or half time but they don’t seem to fill at all.

Golden state and lakers and philly home games are always full but the others don’t look full at all

I was lucky enough to go to a pre-season game in Philadelphia. Sat two rows behind the 6ers bench and paid $60 US, which i thought was incredible. That said - stadium was barely half full and you'd have to say the 6ers are in the top 3 most exciting teams at the moment

Its a broader problem across US sports at the moment (perhaps NFL excluded). There was a game in Chicago last year when I was living in the US that only got 900 people. Game day tickets are so cheap in many cities...stubhub will literally give them away....

Anyone else disappointed in Simmons this season?

Sixers are lucky they have Embiid

I think he bottomed out and is now on an upswing. Throwing down triple dub threats every game and starting to get more confidence in the last quarter. That and his shoddy shooting are the only things holding him back from being a bonafide superstar

shaggs

Coach
I think he bottomed out and is now on an upswing. Throwing down triple dub threats every game and starting to get more confidence in the last quarter. That and his shoddy shooting are the only things holding him back from being a bonafide superstar
He has been good since I posted that

Latest posts