What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl III : chat and what-not

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick87

Coach
Yeah i was surveying the situation, i was certain i wasnt gonna run the risk with Driskel again... so i looked to the lord above and asked him for some advice and he whispered...St Nick

kurt faulk

Coach

Ah well. Runner up again. I'm starting to feel like the 70s Vikings and 90s bills.

Kudos to nick for making the right move. I thought the Texans would shut foles down. They actually made him look better than the rams did the week before.

nick87

Coach
Thanks mate
The Foles move worked out wonderfully but yeah I think I got a bit lucky
Julio, Hill was Cook were pretty disappointing and if that’s what CJ put up I shutter to think what a fit, healthy Gurley might have done.

But I’ll take it. Feel like I’ve got another 2-3 year window to win another title.
The diamond dogs are absolutely f**king loaded so I’m gonna have to earn to the hard way!

Excited for the off season, this one feels like it could be a little wild.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Congratulations, @nick87 on securing pick 1.12! You'll be forever immortalised in the footer of next seasons' league page.

Another season down, there'll be more refinements to come, nothing major. Any suggestions go in the suggestions thread, that's the only place I check before we get into the off season routine.

I'll go in and lock down all the rosters tomorrow just to be safe, trades are open as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts