What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas to all the other Eels supporters on here.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's a nice spot. Good for bike riding, which I'll be doing plenty of.

I was planning on heading to Huskisson one day for a swim and lunch at the pub. It's where mum and dad used to take us for hol's when we were kids.
I'm up for a catch up if ya want.

I let know day I go down. Micks not with me.
Suns brutal here. I am turning brown

Eelogical

Referee
It's a nice spot. Good for bike riding, which I'll be doing plenty of.

I was planning on heading to Huskisson one day for a swim and lunch at the pub. It's where mum and dad used to take us for hol's when we were kids.
I'm up for a catch up if ya want.

Post up some pics of this auspicious occasion.

emjaycee

Coach
Greenwell Pt Bowling Club has an excellent chinese restaurant. Pelican Rocks seafood is worth a visit too. 15-20 minute drive from Culburra. It's all great coastline south of Sydney. Seems everyone here already knows that, though.
I lived in Callala Bay for 12 months back in the early 90's and used to frequent Greenwell Point, Culburra, and Husky quite often. When my daughter was younger we used to holiday this time of year at Husky for about 4 years but it was too fricken wet and cold too often so we ended up heading north about 3 years ago instead. If you can get over the traffic issue, the weather seems better on the mid-North coast more regularly.

Eelogical

Referee
I lived in Callala Bay for 12 months back in the early 90's and used to frequent Greenwell Point, Culburra, and Husky quite often. When my daughter was younger we used to holiday this time of year at Husky for about 4 years but it was too fricken wet and cold too often so we ended up heading north about 3 years ago instead. If you can get over the traffic issue, the weather seems better on the mid-North coast more regularly.
The mrs spent many holidays at Currarong when she was a youngin'. I've been back there with her many times and enjoyed a swim in the channel. I love the whole area. I remember a time we went out into Jervis Bay at Callala with friends on a boat and hit on a school of fish that bit like I've never experienced before. Good times.

emjaycee

Coach
The mrs spent many holidays at Currarong when she was a youngin'. I've been back there with her many times and enjoyed a swim in the channel. I love the whole area. I remember a time we went out into Jervis Bay at Callala with friends on a boat and hit on a school of fish that bit like I've never experienced before. Good times.
I have fished heaps in a boat out of Callala boat ramp and pretty much stuck on the north side of JB all the way out to Perpindicular. About 100 metres into the bay from the point is a fishing platform that you need to book to use. It used to be where the record land based marlin was taken. Not sure if the record is still from there or not. Never got to fish it myself.

T.S Quint

Coach
Narooma is one of my favourite south coast destinations. The colours of the water under the bridge and through the outlet to the sea are just stunning.
There's a little restaurant/café on the bay/outlet on the west side after you drive over the bridge. It's called Quarterdeck. Have eaten there many times over the years. Never disappoints. Beautiful location too on a pier over the water.

Anyway, I'm not heading that far south unfortunately.
I'm off to Culburra on Saturday.

As for Tilba - an absolutely gorgeous spot. River Cottage Australia was a fantastic show.

Been to the Quarterdeck more than a few times. I’m planning on going again some time over the next couple of days.

strider

Post Whore
Yep, thats definitely the two of them

photo0jpg.jpg

Latest posts