What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Mr Spock!

Referee
Currently working my way through Line of Duty(UK police drama centered around a police anti corruption unit). Each series has one particular story line but there is cross over to past episodes keeping a lot of it linked. Not hard to follow, fairly graphic and moves at a good pace. I'm finding it very enjoyable. I'd definitely recommend.
Thanks dude.

What a great series.

Watched all 3 seasons in 3 weeks.

Cant wait for season 4.

Perth Tiger

Bench
If you like a good time travelling/crime solving thriller then watch DARK (German series with English voice over). It's complicated at first but do a re-watch it will be a hard show to explain to friends but it's a show that at the end you will want to talk about with someone. It's something done differently.

Seconded.

Apparently a season 2 is coming next year as well. Be interesting if they can maintain the same level or if they are just stretching it out.

Pommy

Coach
If you’re a football fan at all watch Bobby Robson: More Than A Manager.
What a guy, what a career. Made me remember how totally heartbroken I was the day Newcastle sacked him.

azzah72

Bench
I started this last night when it popped up front and centre of my Netflix account. Only seen the first couple of episodes but enjoying it so far
Finished Season 3 yesterday.

Great show with an excellent home stretch in S3.

Smack

Coach
What's good on Netflix?

Absolutely f**king nothing. I have seen pretty much all the good shit last month

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
There’s definitely the odd gem in a sea of crap.

Home for the holidays, mums picked some rubbish soap opera with English subtitles that there is about 800 episodes of. Thank f&@k I found a torrent site that still works.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Didn’t mind bird box, watched it last night. It is Netflix seeing how well a quiet place did and tweaking it to make their own though

Xcalibre

Juniors
I’ve been enjoying Murder Mountain and The Innocent Man.

Murder Mountain is about one of several outlaw areas of Humboldt County, California. It has a few aspects to it. The history and evolution of the pot industry and how it has become the pot growing capital of the world. It also focuses on a high rate of missing persons in the county and on one particular case of a guy that went missing from Murder Mountain.

I love it. Heaps of interesting cats and some gripping drama and mystery.

Last edited:

Latest posts