What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: New Years Eve - When Will You Fold?

Bazal

Post Whore
Me? I’ll fold quicker than Superman on Laundry Day.

9.30pm at best.

What about you?

I've already folded. I've had four beers, that'll do...

Nah. The missus gets home in about half an hour. She'll open up the bubbles, housemate and I will have a coffee, porbably another bottle, kick on until midnight and then immediately pike. Potentially having some sort of ambiguous liaison along the way....

Chipmunk

Coach
I've already folded. I've had four beers, that'll do...

Nah. The missus gets home in about half an hour. She'll open up the bubbles, housemate and I will have a coffee, porbably another bottle, kick on until midnight and then immediately pike. Potentially having some sort of ambiguous liaison along the way....

What does your missus say about your ambiguous liaisons with your housemates

Chipmunk

Coach
I treat New Year’s Eve like Eels games. When it turns to shit, I’ll say I’ll go to bed but really I’ll keep watching.

I thought you were going to say NYE was like Èels games because it's the same shit every year.

Bazal

Post Whore
I treat New Year’s Eve like Eels games. When it turns to shit, I’ll say I’ll go to bed but really I’ll keep watching.

Of course!

When it turns to shit is when it really gets entertaining

Bazal

Post Whore
F**ken merkins shit bagging Queensland. F**k you all I am going to bed. I'm done with 1983!

It's alright mate. You've still got the Bicentennial to look forward to! And something tells me Parra aren't quite done winning premierships yet...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
upload_2018-12-31_20-18-19-gif.25912

Latest posts