What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
My claim was based merely on gate takings alone would not sustain the game Take away tv monies and pokies and I think the game we all love would be in dire straights.

Ok fair enough, as I already said though no pro sport could survive on gate recipets alone and there’s no reason that they would ever need to either.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I played union in my last year at high school. I must inform I began my grade career the next year. I had signed with my local district club during 1982 to play in 1983.

So now you are saying you didn't get paid to play League while also playing Rugby. And your claim about your waiver was bullshit.

Stallion

First Grade
So now you are saying you didn't get paid to play League while also playing Rugby. And your claim about your waiver was bullshit.

Get it right piece of shit! It's '' union " None of this 'rugby' referring as if it's union on a rugby league website you rude arse prick.It still begs the question of why did I have to sign such a waiver before this union game I played? No other sport made me sign a waiver declaration? But I think the point is missing of how despotic and overbearing union can and has proven to be over many decades. The general public are not aware of this stuff that union has been doing to league. If they did know a different (much lesser) regard for union would occur. However the union overlords have made sure such a discourse isn't made too Public. (they are very good at this) After all they have this "Lillywhite "image to "uphold "

Whatwhere

Juniors
States the non tackling dude on a rugby-league website. If I were you I'd give up the trolling and bask in the shallow world union has created for you.

You stated that you were being paid to play club footy during your last year at school. Now you say you signed to play with your district club the next year. The same year you supposedly were brought down to Sydney to trial for the Roosters. The first sign of a Bullshit artist is their lack of consistency in their story. And boy does your fanciful tale lack consistency.

Say what you will about me and my preferred code. But at least I'm consistent. Which either means I'm better at this than you or I am telling the truth. Literally the only person on your side here is you and your multi.

batley

Juniors
You have to possess a degree of self awareness to be able to appreciate irony. And if anything else Stallion/Batley has proven time after time is that he is lacking in that area.

Get a life!You seem to be obsessed with the fact that Stallion and I are one of the same.What a complete drongo.

Stallion

First Grade
You stated that you were being paid to play club footy during your last year at school. Now you say you signed to play with your district club the next year. The same year you supposedly were brought down to Sydney to trial for the Roosters. The first sign of a Bullshit artist is their lack of consistency in their story. And boy does your fanciful tale lack consistency.

Say what you will about me and my preferred code. But at least I'm consistent. Which either means I'm better at this than you or I am telling the truth. Literally the only person on your side here is you and your multi.

Lol. You are truelly a freak of nature! I was signed to.play at my local district rugby league club whilst I was at school. Yes it was for the next year. This for whatever reason prompted the union people to make sure I signed a waiver declaration prior to me playing a game of union during my final school year. I have corrected a time line arrow as in 1982 I represented Hunter regional schoolboys
Get a life!You seem to be obsessed with the fact that Stallion and I are one of the same.What a complete drongo.

Yes. It's quite reflective of where these union dudes are at Batley. They are so intent on deflecting and subverting a constructive discourse. It's really pathetic but with moderator support and powers they can stop people from replying in a timely manner (this has happened to me a number of times ) .They are a disgraceful lot whom do not have the interest of rugbyleague at heart.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade

No irony. You have repeatedly ignored appropriate context which is quite consistent with your contributions. I've never come across a more disrespectful and deceitful lot of contributors/'site workers' in any of my experiences . So wrong , but it's a reality on this site!

Stallion

First Grade

No .Once again your comprehension is severely lacking. My trials for the Roosters was for the 1986 season. Your math and comprehension fails you .

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. You are truelly a freak of nature! I was signed to.play at my local district rugby league club whilst I was at school. Yes it was for the next year. This for whatever reason prompted the union people to make sure I signed a waiver declaration prior to me playing a game of union during my final school year. I have corrected a time line arrow as in 1982 I represented Hunter regional schoolboys

You said you had to sign a waiver because you were paid to play League. You now say that you were only paid a year later. you lied.

Had you been paid you would not have been permitted to play Rugby in and NSWRU comp, be it schoolboy or club. Once again you lied... maybe I should change the thread title back to what it was.

Valheru

Coach
Lol. You are truelly a freak of nature! I was signed to.play at my local district rugby league club whilst I was at school. Yes it was for the next year. This for whatever reason prompted the union people to make sure I signed a waiver declaration prior to me playing a game of union during my final school year.

What was in this alleged waiver?

Pommy

Coach
No irony. You have repeatedly ignored appropriate context which is quite consistent with your contributions. I've never come across a more disrespectful and deceitful lot of contributors/'site workers' in any of my experiences . So wrong , but it's a reality on this site!

No it’s you that ignores appropriate context. If a kiwi calls union rugby the context is he’s a f**king kiwi.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
And I am not Robinson Cruso on this website! It's a real eye-opener to how disingenuous people think other people are . That's my take on this site. And it is well versed on hiding proactive discourse as well. Especially when it upsets the apple cart of a perceived view of where Rugby League should be in the world . I think much higher than others and others don't. Happy new year to all. Even Timmah and Te Kaha. (sometimes you were fair-minded )

Mate, I think some of us on here (I can only speak for myself though) want to stop blaming external factors for the state of the game. We know it should be greater than it is. But instead of playing the 'victim of union' card, let's look inside and put pressure on our administrators to get the things right that are in our control. Marketing, international calendars, meaningful tournaments, GB in Australia (like you say). If we start getting this things right from the RLIF right down (all on one page), any external influence will have minimal effect. RL, not RU is our worst enemy at the moment and I would like to see that change.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
No you’re right I’ve never had a gone, no idea how you knew.
Anyway have a good new year you utter loon. Looking forward to seeing theories you can dream up in 2019.

Do you mean that there will be new ones? That would actually be a refreshing change

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Valid question and point which I've been trying communicate. North Sydney/Central Coast Bears is a genuinely easier set up. It will gain back disenfranchised Bears fans, gaining Central Coast area. It will also gain back the influential CBD of North Sydney. The added bonus of a genuine local derby for Manly Warringah is to be gained as well . To date all the mistakes of superleague have led to weakening/diluting the code in Australias largest and most important city (tv ratings wise etc)

It won't increase the NRL's average attendance though, it won't add significantly to the TV ratings and it won't provide the TV companies with the additional value required to pay for their inclusion. This is why it is a non-starter.

Perth, Brisbane and NZ2 will all pretty much pay for themselves. Central Coast can be covered by an existing Sydney team and if relocation there full-time is viable in the future, then they can take up that option.

Whatwhere

Juniors

Drongo. Interesting language from someone who is either British but now lives in NZ or actually Australian masquerading as the latter. Never heard either group of nationalities use it. Even if they've lived here for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.