What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Coach

webShark

Ruan Simms would be an amazing story for our club. Think of the media coverage . But I would go with Morris . He knows the players .
Thank God Ruan Simms doesn't know the players then. What a crap idea. Worst of the year and even with 363 days left will not be beaten.

To top it all she bailed on the Sharks with barely a murmur on their non selection and joined the Roosters!

Last edited:
Thank God Ruan Simms doesn't know the players then. What a crap idea. Worst of the year and even with 363 days left will not be beaten.

To top it all she bailed on the Sharks with barely a murmur on their non selection and joined the Roosters!
If she was the coach I would find it very hard to support the club. She is an absolute token.

carcharias

Immortal

She’s a dick

Hawkins

Juniors
You lads should speak to the Roosters, find out how they manage the books.

Might help in your current situation.

Oh and the coach your looking for probably already lives in Perth, where you re gunna end up after Greenberg and Beattie finish off the butt f**king tour of the shire.

Reactions: jak

Weaponhead

Coach
You lads should speak to the Roosters, find out how they manage the books.

Might help in your current situation.

Oh and the coach your looking for probably already lives in Perth, where you re gunna end up after Greenberg and Beattie finish off the butt f**king tour of the shire.
It could be worse.... we could have Sticky as coach.....

Stake Removed

First Grade
So how long to we appoint a coach or will the Morris/Dymock drag on throughout the year.

Maybe Bazza is waiting on Greenberg to agree to the coach he wants, if we appoint some used by date coach i swear Bazza and NRL really do want us in perth

snout

First Grade
Pretty sure the ruan idea was for laffs.

Would have to be.

Morris and dymock in charge basically means Gals in charge with wade calling the shots on what training entails.
Feefs would just be loving life and SJ would be thinking wow...this is just so kiwi bro - inmates running the joint.

Not only would l chase a real coach l would also let morris and dymock go.

Dymock is actually geniused. His resume says he actually couldn't land the job at the dogs over Dean pay.

Morris is flannolised. No good to us.

Ads

First Grade
Obviously waiting for Flanno to either appeal or not. Hopefully he doesn’t because then who knows how long that process will take.

txta2

Bench
I'm gonna need this explained - slowly and possibly with crayons.

Our most successful era was under Flanagan, why do we want to go away from that?
Pretty silly question really, that era is dead now. Not a good look keeping all his coaching staff on considering the reason he was exiled.
As others have said ,we are at the NRLS mercy so be prepared for mediocrity.

snout

First Grade
I'm gonna need this explained - slowly and possibly with crayons.

Our most successful era was under Flanagan, why do we want to go away from that?
Im starting with the blue and drawing a line from here to here...

A coach in charge of professional athletes playing in a national competition and some sports quack walks in off the street and some time later nobody really knows what he injected or rubbed into who or how much.

Said coach is rightly punished by the governing body and snubs his nose at their restrictions.

Im not gonna go on about the same coach being dumb enough to leave a paper trail, plus salary cap illegalities or not accepting the offer to discuss these matters with greenberg as a show of contritement as lm out of crayons.

Our most successful era probably needs to be moved on from.

For me that means a broom.
A big one.

AJB1102

First Grade
Im starting with the blue and drawing a line from here to here...

A coach in charge of professional athletes playing in a national competition and some sports quack walks in off the street and some time later nobody really knows what he injected or rubbed into who or how much.

Said coach is rightly punished by the governing body and snubs his nose at their restrictions.

Im not gonna go on about the same coach being dumb enough to leave a paper trail, plus salary cap illegalities or not accepting the offer to discuss these matters with greenberg as a show of contritement as lm out of crayons.

Our most successful era probably needs to be moved on from.

For me that means a broom.
A big one.

I get your point. Thanks for using blue crayon, its my favourite flavour!

I think the whole league is flaunting and snubbing their nose at the rules and the first merkin who played the actual game got us successful. Goody two shoes football got us nowhere.

Chimp

Bench
I get your point. Thanks for using blue crayon, its my favourite flavour!

I think the whole league is flaunting and snubbing their nose at the rules and the first merkin who played the actual game got us successful. Goody two shoes football got us nowhere.
And just because Flanno flouted his ban, or was party to salary cap breaches, that in no way, shape or form is any reflection of the coaching ability of Morris.

Obviously waiting for Flanno to either appeal or not. Hopefully he doesn’t because then who knows how long that process will take.
Doesn’t matter. He won’t have a contract in 2020 and the way Barry said it was up to him to defend himself and not the sharks makes me think he is done anyway.

Ads

First Grade
Doesn’t matter. He won’t have a contract in 2020 and the way Barry said it was up to him to defend himself and not the sharks makes me think he is done anyway.
Matters massively for this season. If he challenges the suspension and wins we have to pay him and he gets to do his job. Obviously we can’t afford to have hired another coach in that situation.

Latest posts