What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ten of rugby league’s best ever nicknames

_snafu_

Immortal
I remember when I was watching a game between Glebe and Annandale back in 1911 when a young Frank Burge burst onto the scene. I think they called him Chunky.

nick87

Coach
Cry more. Keep your pointless snide remarks to yourself next time.

Haha, best of luck with that!

Not only have you exposed yourself multiple times on this site as a certified moron, you’ve now exposed yourself as a completely trash human being.
So good job by you.

GongPanther

Referee
How could they name him Hammer and not Sparkles on Australian Gladiator.

814142-gladiators.jpg

Remember about 10 years or so ago when Sparkles hammered the holy shit out of Mal Menninga (smell my finger) in that charity match? That certainly was a RLWTF moment.

axl rose

Bench
Remember about 10 years or so ago when Sparkles hammered the holy shit out of Mal Menninga (smell my finger) in that charity match? That certainly was a RLWTF moment.
Would like to see some footage of that match. Usually a bit of fun but 'Hammer' was apparently putting massive hits on Queenslanders all night, till the inevitable fight with monobrow.

beave

Coach
Pretty sure ‘Hammer’ broke his hand on Meninga’s head when he punched him in that legends game......