What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I played Mr Scurrilous! I signed a waiver declaration in order to play union. Perhaps the union official may have got it wrong? But that's what happened.

Sure you did.... everyone else in the world gets banned except you... REALLY believable.

Stallion

First Grade
You're only half right. I'm not an NRL fan. But I do tune into the ESL. Don't follow any team in particular just prefer the style of play more. They seem a bit more willing to chance their arm a little more between the respective 20m zones.

But because I am primarily a Rugby fan you have automatically jumped to conclusions and highlighted a fairly significant chip on your shoulder.

No chip rah rah boy. Just seen unfairness and am trying for proactive discourse in hope of a remedy or even awareness. So you have admitted to trolling! Shock horror. Picked you a while ago you non tackling pest!

Whatwhere

Juniors
No chip rah rah boy. Just seen unfairness and am trying for proactive discourse in hope of a remedy or even awareness. So you have admitted to trolling! Shock horror. Picked you a while ago you non tackling pest!

When did I admit to trolling?

Stallion

First Grade
Terry
Sure you did.... everyone else in the world gets banned except you... REALLY believable.

Te Kaha ; I have nothing to gain by stating I played union. If relaying the truth is such a difficult thing on this website? What hope has this site got? Mind you I haven't ever enjoyed playing union. It's too restrictive for someone whom likes to tackle and run hard with the ball. Never ever liked it but played it at school.

Whatwhere

Juniors
Not being a rugby league fan on a rugby league website? Strange pastime! ? Must be trolling! Commonsense prevails.

Because I said that I prefer the English Super League over the NRL and that I prefer Rugby above all? You know it's possible to like both, right? In fact, it's very possible to follow a number of sports. I'm also a fairly avid American Football fan in particular College Football.

You seemed obsessed with everything from one perspective. It's a big world out there. Try widening your horizons a bit.

batley

Juniors
On any other rugby league forum Stallions ideas and suggestions would result in inteligent discusion and agreement.On this forum he has been confronted by a bunch of dickheads who have lost the arguement and can only offer abuse in defence.

Stallion

First Grade
Because I said that I prefer the English Super League over the NRL and that I prefer Rugby above all? You know it's possible to like both, right? In fact, it's very possible to follow a number of sports. I'm also a fairly avid American Football fan in particular College Football.

You seemed obsessed with everything from one perspective. It's a big world out there. Try widening your horizons a bit.

Glad you enjoy the English rugby league! You are on an Australian rugby-league website. Maybe you might learn something instead of inhibiting proactive discourse!? It's a shame you have chosen to deny clear documented examples informing of the repression of rugby league. So deflection is your intent. To me that's trolling!

Last edited:

Whatwhere

Juniors
On any other rugby league forum Stallions ideas and suggestions would result in inteligent discusion and agreement.On this forum he has been confronted by a bunch of dickheads who have lost the arguement and can only offer abuse in defence.

Funny. Because the one slinging the vast majority of the insults and abuse on this thread is Stallion/you. And it's interesting that I've been singled out as trolling considering there's a number of other blokes here who think you and you alter ego aren't the full quid.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade

Thanks Batley. I'm really only aware of this website. Are there any other Australian based rugby league websites?

Whatwhere

Juniors
Glad you enjoy the English rugby league! You are on notice Australian rugby-league website. Maybe you might learn something instead inhibiting proactive discourse!? It's a shame you have chosen to deny clear documented examples informing of the repression of rugby league. So deflection is your intent. To me that's trolling!

Is it? Are you sure? Then why does it have an international section? You know. The very same international section that is hosting this very thread. Perhaps the mods should shut this whole section down then.

Pro-active discourse. Really? Because pretty much everyone I've seen interacting with you on here outside of your alter ego thinks you're a fool who rambles on and on.

batley

Juniors
If you want to see how duplicous rugby union was, have a look at Alexs Murphy on Wickipedia were on his national service( like scores of other guys) he played for the RAFat union during the week and professional league on a weekend.

Stallion

First Grade
Is it? Are you sure? Then why does it have an international section? You know. The very same international section that is hosting this very thread. Perhaps the mods should shut this whole section down then.

Pro-active discourse. Really? Because pretty much everyone I've seen interacting with you on here outside of your alter ego thinks you're a fool who rambles on and on.

Unfortunately this thread was not my idea. It is still named incorrectly. The reason being that if someone was to Google search repression of rugby league they would not find this thread due to its isolated naming. I believe the thread should be called "Repression of rugby league: Information and opinions. " Such a name thread would be logically found by someone searching for this 'controversial ' yet valid topic. Unfortunately the naming of this thread to date has minimized any chance of an interested researcher sourcing such a discourse on this topic.
And you are very selective with your observation of contributors. Just as many have supported my comments than those that have derided them. It's just the supporters are alot less rude and are genuinely concerned /aware rugby league fans.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Was it a conspiracy orchestrated by rugby union?

No. A reality orchestrated by rugby union. Their connections and influence are bigger than you or I. They have the capacity and intent to do such a fiendish act. They have done similar in other countries against rugby league and little knowledge of this prevails in the general public at large. They are very good at this.(concealment ) Admittedly most rugby league people are not as well traveled .So its not a topic of discussion or enlightenment. So the deceitful like stuff just keeps going through to the keeper and rugby union keep getting away with it.

Pommy

Coach
If you want to see how duplicous rugby union was, have a look at Alexs Murphy on Wickipedia were on his national service( like scores of other guys) he played for the RAFat union during the week and professional league on a weekend.

I’m not saying it didn’t happen but you can’t quote Wikipedia as fact.

Valheru

Coach
No. A reality orchestrated by rugby union. Their connections and influence are bigger than you or I. They have the capacity and intent to do such a fiendish act. They have done similar in other countries against rugby league and little knowledge of this prevails in the general public at large. They are very good at this.(concealment ) Admittedly most rugby league people are not as well traveled .So its not a topic of discussion or enlightenment. So the deceitful like stuff just keeps going through to the keeper and rugby union keep getting away with it.

It is by definition a conspiracy theory as it is an alternative to the accepted version of events.

What evidence would you require to be convinced that Rugby didn't orchestrate the super league war?

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Smooth transition with basically infrastructure in place does pay bills. Especially in an unfortunately underserviced area for top rugby league representation. You will find that these established advantages will pay dividends in numerous ways. Be it greater interest in genuine local derbies, recapturing disenfranchised Bears and rugby league fans, gaining Central Coast involvement on the top flight and consolidating rugby league on the eastern seaboard of NSW. Athe the moment RL is being challenged by other codes. If the current administration keeps sitting on their hands, the farm will eventually whittle down and be lost.

Broadcasters aren't looking for smooth transitions and existing infrastructure, they are looking for new broadcast timeslots, new markets for viewers and new eyeballs on screens. That's what pays the bills in actual currency, not in nostalgia.

The people of the Central Coast already watch NRL in large numbers and attend games (both on the Central Coast and I would imagine by driving an hour and a bit up or down the highway once or twice a year to either Newcastle or Sydney.

So, how exactly would the bears increase the TV viewership, increase the average attendances in the NRL and provide enough new viewers to pay for themselves in the next TV deal? Please answer in actual financial terms, not in nostalgic terms.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:thinking:
Try all elite private dingbat!
Get it right piece of shit! It's '' union " None of this 'rugby' referring as if it's union on a rugby league website you rude arse prick.
Lol. You are truelly a freak of nature!
You are dismissing fact you pathetic union apologist! Fancy trying to discredit a very telltale and valid piece of information. You are a low life!
You whimpy snotty nosed. driven weasel f**kwit!

You are a pretender.And a non tackling one at that. My word your little bubble of patheticness! How well has it kept you hidden/insulated from reality. You would not even have made an NRL trial squad (I'll throw in local league as well)you non tackling f**kwit! Keeping nice and cosy in your continued refusal of fact relating to the despicable repression of a more deserving rugby code in rugby league. You waste of space!

(and the above is just from the last 150-200 posts... imagine if I went through the whole thread :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.