What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Coach

carcharias

Immortal
What about Mic Potter?
I thought he got shafted without doing much wrong.
I thought he had the Tigers?? Going good at the time.

shaggs

Coach
Matters massively for this season. If he challenges the suspension and wins we have to pay him and he gets to do his job. Obviously we can’t afford to have hired another coach in that situation.

I don’t reckon they hire a full timer for this year. Keep paying the Morris and Dynock combo. Then 2020 rolls around no one is contracted and we can pay the right person.
Don’t rush In and pay someone just for the sake of it.

Can someone confirm that flanno isn’t on a paid suspension? All those players that are suspended by the nrl while they are in court keep getting paid.

Does his contract state that he needs to accreditated by the nrl? Or was that Brought in after this current extension?
If so that will decide if anyone is getting paid.
Serious f**k up from all involved and amateur hour by a semi professional club

shaggs

Coach
What about Mic Potter?
I thought he got shafted without doing much wrong.
I thought he had the Tigers?? Going good at the time.
Something smelly there. From the outside he wanted to change the culture and of a losing side and the board etc didn’t like it so they made it impossible to keep him.

Flanno would have been perfect there, didn’t want to change the shitty set up from previous boards and ceo’s. Bad habits and all.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I don’t reckon they hire a full timer for this year. Keep paying the Morris and Dynock combo. Then 2020 rolls around no one is contracted and we can pay the right person.
Don’t rush In and pay someone just for the sake of it...

Have to disagree somewhat on that one Shaggs. The sooner we settle on a long term coach the better. Caretakers don’t work.

Stalefish

Juniors
i see smarts in this now obrien is off the cards. dymocks still assistant, john been with the club and coached the younger lads, has alot of knowledge and played under 5 odd coaches. it means no griffin, baz and maybe obrien later on after serving his time at roosters.

morris cant stir the current squad too wrong, specially considering its gal and wade gunna be running the team.

maybe the clubs gunna back flannos appeal?

im happy with morris for now - minimal desruption and kept in house lets just get on with it

lolesi

First Grade
Happy with it.

Abit of stability isn’t a bad thing atm with everything going on these last few months.

taipan

Referee

Ads

First Grade
We definitely need a new coach. Morris as interim is fine but not full time IMO. Gal literally walks all over him already. Cant have a squad like ours being handled full time by an interim FFS.

Latest posts