What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Gall captain coach beats the current parra rabble and the Croker lead Raiders.

Doubt if you will.

overandout

Juniors
Well bjs and cocks usually are

Well said behind the anonymity of your computer hero.This place is full of want to be's never have beens and never in a lifetime useless pricks such as yourself who try to pump their level of importance up by dissing someone from their lounge room.I bet you are a real hard confident customer in real life...................Not.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
They’d be able to play dumb or plead ignorance better than any other.
Well said behind the anonymity of your computer hero.This place is full of want to be's never have beens and never in a lifetime useless pricks such as yourself who try to pump their level of importance up by dissing someone from their lounge room.I bet you are a real hard confident customer in real life...................Not.

carcharias

Immortal

Haha
Your mum makes you use the computer in the lounge room?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Sorry mrs wighton

Chin Music

Juniors
Have you considered going down to your local church & talking to someone? You’re really very aggressive.

Is it because your coach & your team are pure rubbish?

Latest posts