What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be the first coach fired in 2019?

Who will be the first coach fired in 2019?

• Arthur (Eels)

• Brennan (Titans)

• Brown (Knights)

• Green (Cowboys)

• Kearney (Warriors)

• McGregor (Dragons)

• Morris (Sharks)

• Pay (Bulldogs)

• Stuart (Raiders)

• Other (Bellamy, Bennett, Cleary, Hasler, Maguire, Robinson, or Seibold)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Someguy

First Grade
My vote is Stuart but I wouldn’t be surprised if Hasler goes first even if it’s his own choice

Last Week

Bench
Doubt Arthur will be sacked, but he'll be told he won't be required next year unless Parra win most of their opening games.

Abacus

Juniors
Stuart or Pay purely because their clubs are the only ones with the cashflow for the subsequent payout.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I will take Other. A few smokies in there including a new coach with a young squad, shit halves and a lot of pressure to win......

Life's Good

Coach
I’m going Arthur. I just can’t see how he gets the best out of Moses.

And fancy having Stuart on the list. That’s the greatest troll attempt. He ain’t going anywhere. If anything, he gets an extension, probably like McGregor.

Valheru

Coach
Griffin was a lock last year, this year is harder.

McGregor and Stuart should go but their respective clubs are hopeless and lack the balls ot make the right decision.

Nathan Brown is a sneaky chance. With their recruitments and the horror offseason for 60% of the teams, they are now eyeing a top 4 spot. I can see him being under pressure if they don't start well.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Arthur for sure.

Stuart has built arguably the best attacking side over the last 4 seasons.

Arthur spent over 800k on Moses and has been an abject failure of a coach for all but one of his 5 and a half years as a coach.

BA is in the Stephen Kearney realm of coach shittiness

Latest posts