What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
Once again you lie. The only time I "denigrated an author" was to point out that he WASN'T a journalist as you claimed. Which he wasn't, and it wasn't an article it was an opinion piece.
Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Re-read this quote of yours and see why it is you who constantly embarrass himself on this site.

I'm absolutely comfortable with my stance! It's legitimate unlike yours which is based on a massive lie . You are defending union on a rugby league website. A disgrace! The article you have refuted is attached. A rugby league person would not denigrate the author. In fact would show interest and concern . However you don't!

Attachments

• RL.The plight of South African rugby league (1) (1) (1).pdf
    28.8 KB · Views: 2

Te Kaha

First Grade
I'm absolutely comfortable with my stance! It's legitimate unlike yours which is based on a massive lie . You are defending union on a rugby league website. A disgrace! The article you have refuted is attached. A rugby league person would not denigrate the author. In fact would show interest and concern . However you don't!

wrong again mental midget.

Of course you are comfortable with your stance. You're a moron who suffers from confirmation bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.