What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WatchNRL.com - Overseas

English Rose

Juniors
Hi, wondering if anyone can help with a few questions I have below.

I live in England and use to watch NRL on Premier Sports but they have lost the rights this year due to the new digital service. This launches on Wednesday for viewers outside Aus and NZ called WatchNRL.com apparently but I have had no further information on this regarding price etc which seems strange as it's only 3 days away. All seems a bit unorganised to me.

Does anyone one know what the price will be?

Can you watch through your PS4 instead of on a phone as obviously you want to watch sport on a big screen and not a small device!

As I will not be watching some games live as I will be at work while some are on I will have to watch it later - If I do it will not show the score before I click on the game will it? This will kind of spoil the games if I know the score before watching them.

Any info will help.

Cheers

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Hi, wondering if anyone can help with a few questions I have below.

I live in England and use to watch NRL on Premier Sports but they have lost the rights this year due to the new digital service. This launches on Wednesday for viewers outside Aus and NZ called WatchNRL.com apparently but I have had no further information on this regarding price etc which seems strange as it's only 3 days away. All seems a bit unorganised to me.

Does anyone one know what the price will be?

Can you watch through your PS4 instead of on a phone as obviously you want to watch sport on a big screen and not a small device!

As I will not be watching some games live as I will be at work while some are on I will have to watch it later - If I do it will not show the score before I click on the game will it? This will kind of spoil the games if I know the score before watching them.

Any info will help.

Cheers

Started my subscription last night at £125 for the year and it's a fantastic service. The scores are automatically hidden even after fulltime unless you click the option to show them. You can watch any game live or on playback in full plus every fox league show is available to view. They have the fox league channel on it with a full schedule 24 hours a day but be aware you will get a blank when its showing super league due to sky having the rights. Money well spent and highly recommended

For viewing unfortunately PS4 and xbox are not supported at the moment which bugs me too. but you can cast from your phone to the TV or pickup a google chromecast for about £25 one off price and it plugs straight into your TV.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
This was an excellent service and value last year. Does anyone know if this will be available in 2019 as well?

Latest posts