What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBL

Hawkins

Juniors
Do we have any crossover NBL / NRL fans.

With league done for 2016 I'm back on NBL TV and was wondering if there is anybody out there?

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
Basketball is my sport of choice in the offseason and I have watched a fair bit of the NBL so far. The standard has improved leaps and bounds where we were even two years ago. Was at the Kings first game against the Bullets. Tough loss but Quados Arena is great and if they keep winning I can see them packing it out

thorson1987

Coach
Been a Wildcats fan since the old days of Crawford and Grace due to having lived there at the time.

Good to see the improvements in the league.

footy75

Bench
It's hard to pick a winner at this stage

Sydney have come good, Perth have dropped right off after sitting top for most of season and Melbourne are good too.

It's as tight of a season as I can remember at the top.

ed313909

Juniors
Love it... the NBL is very solid atm. Aussie players are the best they have ever been and the imports are solid.

Wizardman

First Grade
I think only three teams can win it....Sydney, Perth or Melbourne. Whoever catches on fire at he right time will win it but too hard to call at this stage.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Kings fan here. Been to all but two home games so far.

Geez we look bad when Bogut is off the court. Some worrying signs, but still it's good to be in the winning circles after years of dross.

footy75

Bench
take that back about Perth...Melbourne choking to Cairns has done them wonders

gona be a great GF series..

Melbourne the better team but Perth HCA

hard to pick a winner

footy75

Bench
Anyone following NBL this year?

Perth and Sydney teams to beat.

Melbourne have not lived up to expectation at all.

Bullets vs Wildcats game was a ripper. Double overtime. Second overtime game of the year for Bullets. Firstever time in history that a team has started a season with two overtime games.

The officials cost Brisbane the match against the Tasmania Two Heads when they wrongfully ejected Sobey.

Sydney Kings came good this season once Jaylen Adams got healthy. He is very talented on both sides of the ball. Also signing Ian Clark was a master stroke. Guy was Steph Curry's backup at Golden State when they won it all in 2017 - he really leads that second unit for the Kings. It is no surprise the 13 game win streak started for the Kings with Ian Clark's first game, the Kings didn't lose till Clark's 14th game of the season when Jaylen Adams was out injured and Jarell Martin was not 100% back from injury.

Jack Jumpers will be hard pressed to stop the Kings as the Kings are a very deep team with a lot of scorers and great defenders. If they let the Kings play it fast paced, they will get blown away.

Latest posts