What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a 2019 member or not?

EelsFan05

Bench
Yep, going around for another season with 4 season tickets. Let's hope it's not too painful, but my hopes are not high.

The members pack's are shithouse, but what's new.

strider

Post Whore
Whatever happened to Larissa from the membership dept? She came on here a while back but then smoke bombed never to be seen again.
She probably got lost amongst the plumber, hugger, death jokes

Seriously, cant expect anyone to bother trying to seriously make sense of this place

Noise

Coach
It’s the worst hat they have ever come up with. It’s embarrassing. I don’t know how a designer can come up with that and say yep that’s looks good.

strider

Post Whore
It’s the worst hat they have ever come up with. It’s embarrassing. I don’t know how a designer can come up with that and say yep that’s looks good.
I know its cost saving but i have always been baffled at the amount of times they come up with something shit

I still have the infamous lemon yellow cap

Having said that i think the last 3 or so years have been good caps

Latest posts